基礎學英語零基礎學英語

期待只會說hope?是時候來學習這些地道又高級的表達了

本文已影響 1.4W人 

Here are variations to tell someone that you are ‘looking forward to’ hearing from them, or speaking to them, as well as anything else you wish to express anticipation of!

期待只會說hope?是時候來學習這些地道又高級的表達了

這裏有一些不同的表達方式可以告訴某人你正在“期待”他們的來信,或者想和他們交談,以及任何你想表達的期待!


Some of these cannot be used in professional circumstances, as they are more for use in informal situations, with people you are familiar with. I have marked each one with ‘I’ or ‘F’ to represent which is informal, and which is formal.

其中一些表達無法在專業情況下中使用,因爲它們更多地用於非正式場合,以及用於和您熟悉的人交談。我用“I”或“F”標記每個詞,表示非正式,或正式形式。


Informal:

非正式:


I can’t wait to …

我迫不及待地想要...


I’m excited about …

我對...感到激動萬分


I’m counting downs the days until …

我度日如年...


I’m waiting impatiently for … (informal and formal)

我已經等不及...(非正式或正式)


I’m longing to …

我渴望...


Please feel free to contact me anytime. (both informal and formal)

請隨時與我聯繫。(非正式的和正式的)


I have high hopes of …

我對…抱有很高的希望。


I simply can not wait to …

我就是等不及...


Formal:

正式:


I anticipate …

我期待...


I await the opportunity to …

我等待時機...


I fondly anticipate …

我開心地期待着...


I’m eagerly anticipating …

我對...翹首以盼。


Your prompt reply would be appreciated.

如能及時答覆,不勝感激


I await … with great expectation.

我對...滿懷期待。


I have high expectations of …

我對...拭目以待。


I hope to … very soon.

我希望儘快...


Thank you in advance for your speedy reply.

提前感謝您的快速回復。


Thank you in advance for your response.

提前感激您的回覆。


I await your response.

我期待你的回覆。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章