口語英語口語英語練習小對話

英語口語練習小對話 第130期:血肉之軀

本文已影響 6.33K人 

特別聲明:

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語練習小對話 第130期:血肉之軀

該節目中的迷你對話精選自口語書籍,其餘講解部分爲恆星原創,未經恆星許可請勿轉載。

迷你對話:

A:Ouch, it’s unbearable.

哎呦,痛得受不了。

B:Please keep calm. I know the pain isn’t whatflesh and bloodcan stand. But be brave.

請鎮靜一點。我知道這不會死常人能忍耐的疼痛,但勇敢點。

A:All right, doctor. But it really hurts.

好吧,大夫,可這也太疼了。

地道表達:

flesh and blood

解詞釋義:

flesh是“肉體”的意思,blood是“血液”的意思。flesh and blood則表示“人的血肉之軀”。

支持範例:

Eg. I must help her. After all, she's my own flesh and blood.

我必須幫助她。她畢竟是我的親人。

Eg. These sorrows are more than flesh and blood can bear.

這些憂傷不是血肉之軀所能忍受的。

Eg. The sight would have moved a heart of stone, much more of flesh and blood.

這情景使鐵石心腸也爲之感動,不消說血肉之軀了。

Eg. We are always as close as flesh and Blood.

我們永遠血肉相連。

詞海拾貝:

1.keep calm:保持冷靜

Eg. She has the ability to keep calm in an emergency.

她有處變不驚的本事.

Eg. If we keep calm and stick together, we'll be all right.

我們保持鎮定、同心協力就沒有問題。
Eg. Tell our comrades to keep calm when problems arise.

告訴同志們,遇事要沉着。

Eg. Even if you hear a lot of criticism at the meeting, don't lose your 's important to keep calm

即使你在會上聽到許多批評,也不要激動。保持鎮靜很重要。

2.stand he pain:忍受痛苦

Eg. He can stand more pain than anyone else I know.

他比我認識的任何人都更能忍受痛苦。

Eg. Great soul stands the pain in silence .

偉人在沉默中忍受痛苦。

Eg. Keep your head clear and know how to stand the pain like a man.

保持頭腦清醒,要像個男子漢,懂得怎樣忍受痛苦。

Eg. His injuries were serious but he stands the pain and carried on.

他的傷勢嚴重,但他情願勇敢地忍受痛苦並堅持下去。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章