口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1201期:看得入迷不捨離開

本文已影響 2.63W人 

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1201期:看得入迷不捨離開

A: Did you go to visit the art gallery last Sunday?

上週,你去參觀美術展覽了嗎?

B: Yes, I did.

我去了。

A: What did you think of it?

你覺得如何?

B: It was really amazing. It is pity you missed it. Many visitors wouldn’t tear themselves away from the paintings. It is indeed a great feast of eyes.

真是棒極了。可惜你沒去。很多參觀的人看那些展出的畫看得入迷而不想離去,在那你真是一飽眼福。

A: Really? I am going to the art gallery in the afternoon.

真的嗎?我下午去看展覽。

B: I myself want to visit it again.

我自己也想再去一次。

A: Great. Let’s go together.

好啊,我們一起去。

第二, 地道表達

not tear oneself away from

1. 解詞釋義

Not tear oneself away from的意思是“不能把自己從……拉開”,引申爲“因爲入迷而捨不得離開”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. I couldn't tear myself away from the beautiful mountains.

我捨不得離開這美麗的山川。

e.g. He could not tear himself away from the book.

他放不下那本書。

第三, 咬文嚼字

a great feast of eyes:視覺大餐,一飽眼福

e.g. The scene was a feast of the eyes.

這場景真令人賞心悅目。

e.g. The exhibition is a feast of the eyes.

展品琳琅滿目,美不勝收。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章