基礎學英語零基礎學英語

表達悲傷,只會說sad怎麼行?

本文已影響 1.95W人 

人生不如意十之八九,事實上,你有時會感到悲傷。當你情緒低落時,學會如何表達悲傷是很重要的。另外,當別人難過的時候,你也應該知道該說些什麼。

表達悲傷,只會說sad怎麼行?

Structures Used to Express Sadness

表達悲傷的結構


The examples used in this section are in the present continuous tense to express feeling sad at the moment of speaking. You can also use these expressions in different tenses.

本節中使用的例子是用現在進行時態來表達說話時的悲傷。你也可以在不同時態中使用這些表達方式。


Informal:

非正式的:


Use these informal forms when speaking to close friends and family. Preceding each set of sentences, an example shows how to construct the sentence, including the Subject and "to be" verb:

當與親密的朋友和家人交談時,使用這些非正式的形式。在每組句子之前,有一個例子說明如何構造句子,包括主語和表示將來的“to be”動詞:


Subject + be + feeling down about something

主語+be+feeling down about something

I'm feeling down about work lately.

最近我對工作感到沮喪。


She's feeling down about her grades.

她對自己的成績很沮喪。


Subject + be + upset about something

主語+ be + upset about something

I'm upset about my friends.

我對我的朋友很失望。


Tom's upset about his boss. He's too hard on him!

老闆總讓湯姆很困擾。他對他太苛刻了!


Subject + be + sad about something

主語+ be + sad about something

I'm sad about the situation at work.

我對工作中的情況感到難過。


Jennifer's sad about her mother.

詹妮弗爲她的媽媽感到難過。


Formal:

正式:


Use these more formal forms when speaking to people at work or with those whom you don't know well.

當你和工作中的人或和你不熟悉的人交談時,使用這些更正式的形式。


Subject + be + out of sorts

主語 + be + out of sorts

I'm sorry. I'm out of sorts today. I'll be better tomorrow.

我很抱歉。我今天心情不好。明天我會好起來的。


Peter is out of sorts today. Ask him tomorrow.

彼得今天心情不好。明天問他。


Subject + do not + feel well

主語 + do not + feel well

Doug doesn't feel well today.

道格今天感覺不舒服。


I don't feel well. I'm going to the doctor.

我感覺不舒服。我要去看醫生。


Expressing Sadness With Idioms

用習語表達悲傷


English uses common idioms when speaking about sadness:

英語在談到悲傷時使用常用的習語:


Subject + be + feeling blue about something

主語 + be + feeling blue about something

Jack is feeling blue about his relationship with his girlfriend.

傑克對他和女朋友的關係感到鬱悶。


Our teacher said he was feeling blue about life last night.

我們老師說他昨晚對生活的想法很消極。


Subject + be + in the dumps about something

主語 + be + in the dumps about something

We're in the dumps about our financial situation.

我們陷入了財務困境。


Kelly is in the dumps about her horrible job.

凱莉對她那份糟糕的工作感到厭煩。


Showing Concern

表達關懷


When someone tells you he is sad, it's important to express concern. Here are some common phrases to show that you care.

當有人告訴你他很難過時,表達關心是很重要的。這裏有一些常用短語來表達你的關心。


Informal:

非正式:


Bummer.

真倒黴。


I feel you.

我感同身受。


Tough luck.

真倒黴。


I can't believe that. That's horrible / disgusting / not fair.

我不敢相信。那真可怕/噁心/不公平。


Examples of informal expressions of concern include:

非正式表達的例子包括:


I feel you. Life isn't always easy.

我感同身受,生活並非總是那麼容易。


Bummer, but keep trying. You'll find a good job eventually.

真倒黴,但繼續努力吧。你最終將會找到一個好工作。


Formal:

正式:


I'm sorry to hear that.

聽到這個消息我很難過。


That's too bad.

那太糟糕了。


What can I do to help?

我能做些什麼來幫助你?


Is there anything I can do for you?

我能爲你做點什麼嗎?


Would you like to talk about it?

你想不想聊一聊?


Some examples of formal expressions of concern are:

表達關心的正式方式:


I'm sorry to hear that. What can I do to help?

聽到這個消息我很難過。我能幫什麼忙嗎?


That's too bad. Would you like to talk about it?

那太糟糕了。你想聊聊嗎?


If you see that someone is sad, but that person is not telling you, use the following phrases to get her to open up about her feelings. Ask prompting questions when helping a friend or colleague who is feeling sad, such as:

如果你看到某人很傷心,但是那個人沒有告訴你,用下面的短語讓她說出她的感受。在幫助感到悲傷的朋友或同事時,詢問一些提示性的問題,例如:


What's the matter?

怎麼了?


You seem sad. Tell me all about it.

你看起來很難過,說說吧,怎麼了。


Why the long face?

爲什麼拉長個臉?


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀