英語詞彙英語短語

沉住氣的英語短語

本文已影響 1.87W人 

即使在憤怒的時候也要沉住氣,不能爆出傷害到別人的話,然後時候再後悔。畢竟,人生還是遺憾少一些比較好吧。下面是本站小編給大家整理的沉住氣的英語短語,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 100%;">沉住氣的英語短語
  沉住氣的相關英語短語

沉住氣,別亂動。 Keep still, and don't wriggle.

別太急/沉住氣 Hold Your Horses

  沉住氣的英語短語篇1

1. Now that the situation becomes critical, one must keep calm.

事到臨頭, 要沉住氣.

2. Keep calm! Don't panic!

沉住氣, 別慌!

3. Keep calm. Don't betray your identity.

沉住氣, 別可露餡兒.

4. He stretched, yawned a little, and said " Take it easy men. "

他伸了伸懶腰, 輕輕打個呵欠, 說: “ 大家要沉住氣. ”

5. It does her credit that she managed not to get angry.

她沉住氣沒發脾氣,這是值得稱讚的.

6. This is the chief thing : not to be perturbed.

最要緊的一件事就是要沉住氣.

7. Keep still, and don't wriggle.

沉住氣, 別亂動.

8. Steady on : you're giving me the jim - jams!

沉住氣,你弄得我神經緊張!

9. Don't lose your head keep calm!

別驚慌失措的--沉住氣!

10. Take it easy . Everything will turn out all right.

沉住氣, 一切事情都會有結果的.

11. We must use contraint when dealing with people like this.

對付這種人,我們應該沉住氣.

12. All things is patience and waiting, by yourself, you can do it!

一切的事情都在於忍耐和等待, 沉住氣, 你一定行!

13. The students have to take it easy to find the solution.

學生們得沉住氣才能找到解決辦法.

14. Will you chill out?

沉住氣好 嗎 ?

15. Knowing his quick temper, she advised him to take it easy in arguing his case.

她知道他性情急躁, 因此勸他在爲自己的論點辯解時要沉住氣.

  沉住氣的英語短語篇2

別驚慌失措的--沉住氣。

Don't lose your head keep calm!

她沉住氣沒發脾氣,這是值得稱讚的。

It does her credit that she managed not to get angry.

對付這種人,我們應該沉住氣。

We must use contraint when dealing with people like this.

且沉住氣,讓他們去談。

Just cool it and let them do the talking.

她沉住氣沒發脾氣,這是值得稱讚的。

It does her credit that she managed not to get angry.

且沉住氣,讓他們去談。

Just cool it and let them do the talking.

沉住氣好嗎?

Will you chill out?

“我暫且不問他出了什麼事,”她說,“得沉住氣。”

I won't ask him yet what's the matter,she said,Easy does it.

我們幸運躲過一劫,現在必須要沉住氣,忍受等待時機到來。

We dodged a bullet, and now we may have to bite one.

她沉住氣沒發脾氣

It does her credit that she managed not to get angry

沉住氣, 別慌!

Keep calm! Don't panic!

如果對你不利,那麼沉住氣,最近的經驗表明你總會有時來運轉的那一天。

If it's not friendly, then be patient--recent experience shows that the tide will always turn.

她說,“我仍然記得其中一個合夥人把我拉到一邊說:‘你知道,成爲暑期助理固然很好,但是要沉住氣。

She says, "I still remember one of the partners taking me aside and saying, 'You know, being asummer associate is all well and good, but take a deep breath.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀