口語英語實用生活英語口語

The english we speak(BBC教學)第22期:after 需要

本文已影響 3.91K人 

ing-bottom: 67.26%;">The english we speak(BBC教學)第22期:after 需要

Yang Li: Hi, and welcome to The English We Speak, with me Yang Li. I'm in a very crowded bar, trying to get served.

楊麗:大家好,歡迎來到我們所說的英語,我是楊麗。我現在在一個很擁擠的酒吧,試着點單。

Barman:(Shouting) Who's next please?

酒保:(大喊)誰是下一個?

Drinkers: Me, me, me...

買酒人:我,我,我...

Barman: OK you...

酒保:好的,你...

Drinker: Could I have a gin and tonic please...

買酒人:我要一個金湯力。

Barman: That'll be 3.60 pound. OK...

酒保:那是3.6英鎊,好的。

Yang Li: Oh, I think I'm next...

楊麗:哦,我覺得我是下一個。

Barman: Hi, are you next?

酒保:你好,你是下一個?

Yang Li: Yes, yes, it's me now...

楊麗:是的,是的,現在到我了。

Barman: What are you after?

酒保:你要點什麼?

Yang Li: What am I after? No, it's my turn now, thank you...

楊麗:我在什麼後面?不,現在到我了,謝謝。

Barman: OK, I know that. What are you after?

酒保:好,我知道,你要點什麼?

Yang Li: I'm after... eh? I'm after... the person before me?

楊麗:我在...我前面的人後面?

Barman: Don't try to be funny. What are you after?

酒保:不要再搞笑了。你要點什麼?

Yang Li: Sorry barman, I'm really confused - I mean, just a minute... I know you! You're not a barman. Aren't you our presenter, Finn?

楊麗:不好意思酒保,我很困惑。我是說,等一下,我認識你!你不是酒保,你不是我們的展示者,芬嗎?

Barman: Yes, it's me. Just earning a little extra money!

酒保:是的,是我。只是在掙一點外快!

Yang Li: I thought so! Very nice bar you have here. OK - what normally happens in this programme is we explain an idiomatic English expression. So, why do you keep asking me what I'm after?

楊麗:我就知道是這樣!很榮幸在酒吧遇見你。好的,這個節目經常會介紹一個英語俚語表達法。所以,你爲什麼一直問我我在什麼後面呢?

Barman: OK, I'll be quick - there are customers waiting! Today's expression is indeed 'after'. When you say you're 'after something', it means you want it, especially in situations like shopping, or when buying things. Like this:

酒保:好的,我會很快的,有很多顧客在等呢!今天的短語事實上就是“之後”。當你說“在什麼之後”意思就是你想要什麼,特別是像購物或買東西的時候。比如:

A: I'm after a pair of formal leather shoes.

A:我想要一雙正式的皮鞋。

B: Come this way sir. We have a great selection.

B:請來這邊,我們有精選的。

A: Hello, what are you after?

A:您好,您想點什麼?

B: I'd like a glass of white wine please.

B:請給我來一杯白酒。

Yang Li: OK, I get it now! I'm after a pint of ale, please.

楊麗:好的,我知道了!我想要一品脫的麥芽酒。

Barman: Of course, Li. This one's on the house! Shh... just don't tell the boss.

酒保:沒問題,麗。這杯免費!噓...不要告訴老闆。

Yang Li: Cheers Finn.

楊麗:乾杯,芬。

Barman: While Li is drinking, let me tell you – if you're after more English slang expressions - keep listening to The English We Speak, and check out our website t, who's next?

酒保:麗喝酒的時候,讓我來告訴你們,如果你們想要了解更多的俚語表達,繼續聽我們所說的英語,然後查看我們的網站。好的,誰是下一個?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章