口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第312期:溢出

本文已影響 2.81W人 

特別聲明

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第312期:溢出

該文章中的迷你對話選自口語書籍,對話精講由可可簽約編輯編寫。

迷你對話

A: Look out! Your tea is running over.

小心,你的茶水溢出來

B: Oh, would you please turn off the fire? My hands are sticky with the dough.

哦,你能幫我把火關掉嗎?我手上都是麪粉。

A: Sure.

沒問題。

B: Thanks.

謝謝了。

對話精講

第一、地道表達

run over

1 解詞釋義

此語意爲“在......上飛過”,引申爲“飛快掠過”;當over爲“傾倒”意時,run over爲“撞到,碾過”。

2 支持範例

was run over and had to be taken to hospital.

他被車輾傷,必須送往醫院。

old man was nearly run over by a car.

老人差一點兒被汽車撞倒。

dog was run over by a bus and killed.

那條狗被一輛公共汽車壓死了。

last drop makes the cup run over.

最後一滴導致整杯滿溢。

第二、詞海拾貝

1. look out:當心,小心

you don' t look out, you will come to grief.

如果你不當心,你會倒黴的。

er look out who you're fooling with next time.

下次你最好是當心點,看你是跟誰打哈哈。

out! The boss is on the war-path again!

當心點!老闆又發火了!

isn't so easy, so look out for the snags.

這並不那麼容易,當心碰到意想不到的困難。

2. turn off:把......關小

se turn off the power.

請把電源關掉。

puts out his hand to turn off the light.

他伸手去關燈。

it! I forgot to turn off the gas.

該死!我忘了關煤氣。

se turn off the flow of water.

請把水關掉。

3. be sticky with:沾有

His fingers are sticky with jam.

他的手沾了醬,粘糊糊的。

When he touched it his hand came away sticky with blood.

他用手一模,粘糊糊的弄了一手血。

The grass around the barracks was dark and sticky with human blood.

兵營四周的草地淹沒在黏膩的人血裏。

第三、口語句型

Would you please...?

情境:禮貌客氣地請別人做某事。

範例:Would you please explain the theme in detail?

您是否能詳細地說明一下主題?

Would you please hold the door open for me?

請你給我把門開着,好嗎?

Darling, would you please wait a second.

親愛的,請稍等片刻。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章