商務英語外貿英語

外貿英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.33W人 

下面是本站小編整理的一些關於外貿英語的情景對話,以供大家學習參考。

外貿英語情景對話

1. Hello, is this 12345678?

你好,這是123454678號嗎?

2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,這裏是ABC公司。請講。

3. ABC Company. Good morning. 這裏是ABC公司。早上好。

4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 這裏是ABC公司。我該怎麼幫你?

5. Who is calling, please?

- May I have your name, please? 請問你是哪位?

6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?

- I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.

- Mr. Smith, please.

請找史密斯先生接電話。

7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。

8. I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉這麼早打電話。

9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 請說慢(大聲)一些。

10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 現在講電話方便嗎?

11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打錯電話了。

12. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call back. 對不起,線路不好。請把電話掛了,我再給你打回去。

13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 請問您貴姓?電話號碼是多少?

14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎麼拼寫?

15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 廣交會上貴公司代表參觀了我們的展臺。

16. I’d like to know about the product ** of your company. 我想了解一下你們公司的**產品.

17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和銷售部經理講話.

18. I’m interested in your product **. 我對你們公司的**產品很感興趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感謝您打來電話。

20. Please feel free to call me again. 歡迎您再次致電。

  PART B 情景對話 <一>自報家門

A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.這裏是ABC公司.我能爲你效勞嗎? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生講話. A: May I have your name, please? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from U.S.A. 我是環球汽車公司的弗蘭克,來自美國的新客戶. A: Hold on a moment, please. 請稍等.

  <二> 要找的人不在

A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。

A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黃先生講話嗎?

B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 對不起,黃先生出差了。

A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什麼時候回來?

B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下個月初才能回來。您想和其他人講話嗎?

A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the product specification. 好,或許你能幫我。我想確認一下產品規格。

B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to come to the phone?

那麼,我想你可以跟李先生討論這事,他是黃先生的助手。要他來聽電話嗎? A: OK, thank you. 好的,謝謝。 C: Hello. 你好。

A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是國際貿易公司的米勒先生。我想……

  <三>線路不好

A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.銷售部.我姓李.

B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的羅伯特.我想跟你們張經理講話.

A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.

很抱歉,張經理正在接另一個電話.

B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什麼時間有空?我再打過去.

A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 對不起,我真的不知道.

B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s free? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能轉告他,讓他有空立刻給我回電話嗎?我的號碼是……(傳來嘟,嘟的聲音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad connection. 對不起,先生,您能大聲一點兒嗎?線路不太好.

B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s free. 我的號碼是12345678.請讓他有空立刻給我回電話.

A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定會轉達的.感謝您的來電.

  <四> 請求回電

A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532嗎? B: Yes, it is. 是的.

A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和羅伯特先生講話嗎?

B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 對不起,他不在.是否要留言?

A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.請他回來後立刻打電話給我.

B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 請問您貴姓?電話號碼是多少?

A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗蘭克史密斯.電話號碼是365-9562.

B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.

名字是FRANK SMITH,電話是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我讓張先生給你回電話.

A: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.

B: You’re welcome. 不用謝

1. I’ll put you through right now. 我現在就幫您轉接過去。

2. I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我將電話轉到您需要的部門。請稍後。

3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我將您的電話轉給克拉克先生。

4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉電話佔線,如果接通了我們就給您打電話。

5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您轉接售後服務部。

6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。

7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您撥錯了分機號碼。請稍等,我把電話轉給他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在這兒。

9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎麼能聯繫到他嗎?

10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 請等一下,我去拿筆和紙。

11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。

12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他辦公室的號碼嗎?

13. May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

14. Put him through, please. 請把電話接過來。

15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.

Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 請將電話轉給史密斯先生,好嗎?

  Part B 情景對話 <一> 請求轉接

(At the reception desk) (前臺)

A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接線員):你好!國際卡車貿易公司。我能爲您效勞嗎?

B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 請把電話轉給史密斯先生好嗎?

A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美國汽車零部件公司的泰勒先生。

A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 請稍等,泰勒先生。(轉接電話)史密斯先生,美國汽車零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您講話。

C: Put him through, please. 請把電話接過來吧。

C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。

B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.

你好,史密斯先生。我打電話來是想問問您覺得我公司的報價怎麼樣。

C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上週我就把報價提交給高管人員了。我正在等他們的回覆。

B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回覆後能儘快通知我一聲嗎? C: Yeah, of course I will. 當然。

  <二> 撥錯號碼

A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售後服務部的李先生講話。

B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.

抱歉,您撥錯分機號碼了,這裏是銷售部。請別掛斷,我把電話轉給他。 A: Thank you! 謝謝!

C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!請問你是哪位?

A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to confirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.

你好,李先生。我是法士特齒輪公司的庫克先生。我打電話來是想跟您確認一下您的航班後天到達的時間,我好去機場接你。

C: You are so considerate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,庫克先生,謝謝。請稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (過了一會兒)

C: The arrival time will be 15:25 p.m. 到達時間是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!

知道了。那麼,咱們到時候見!

  <三> 電話佔線

A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.

你好!這裏是魯恩汽車有限公司。

B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?

我是德國漢諾汽車貿易公司的施密特。我想跟銷售部經理劉先生講話。

A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。請稍等,我把電話轉給他。

I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉,電話佔線。接通了我們給您打電話。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。謝謝!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章