商務英語旅遊英語

商量國外旅遊情景對話

本文已影響 3.11W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語商量國外旅遊情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">商量國外旅遊情景對話

商量國外旅遊情景對話:商量下一次去國外旅遊

Emma: We have been to Europe and Asia last year. I think we should go to someplace different this year.

埃瑪:去年我們去歐洲和亞洲旅遊了,我想今年我們應該去個不一樣的地方。

Tim: Yeah, I agree with you. How about we go to South America this year?

蒂姆:是啊,我也是這麼想的。我們今年去南美洲怎麼樣?

Emma: Which country do you want to go?

埃瑪:你想去哪個國家?

Tim: How about Cuba?

蒂姆:古巴怎麼樣?

Emma: Isn't Cuba closed to all Americans?

埃瑪:古巴不是不向美國人開放嗎?

Tim: It was but not now anymore. Cuba is now ready, to be explored for all Americans after over half a century closure to America.

蒂姆:以前是這樣,但是現在不這樣了。半個多世紀以來對美國封閉的古巴,現在已經準備好向美國開放了。

Emma: Really? That is great. So we can have an experience of its culture and history in order to satisfy our curiosity about this country.

埃瑪:真的嗎?太棒了。這樣我們就可以去體驗一下那裏的文化和歷史,就能滿足我們對這個國家所有的好奇了。

 商量國外旅遊情景對話:關於古巴的東西

Emma: Do you have any idea about Cuba?

埃瑪:你瞭解古巴嗎?

Tim: I have read some books about this country before. As an island country, it has vibrant art, soul stirring music and villages cloaked in charm.

蒂姆:我之前看過一些介紹古巴的書籍。作爲一個島國,古巴有活力四射的藝術、有動人心絃的音樂和魅力無窮的村鎮。

Emma: That sounds awesome.

埃瑪:聽上去很不錯啊。

Tim: Yeah. It is also home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

蒂姆:是的。這裏也有9個列入世界教科文組織的世界文化遺產。

Emma: How about people there? Are they friendly or not?

埃瑪:那裏的人呢?很友善嗎?

Tim: The people are as warm and scintillating as its tropical climate and colorful arts.

蒂姆:那裏的人跟當地的熱帶氣候和多樣的藝術一樣熱心、才華橫溢。

Emma: This country is really worthy of exploring.

埃瑪:這個國家真的很值得一去呢。

商量國外旅遊情景對話:上網尋找古巴更多信息

Emma: I know Cuba is a wonderful country. But I am still worried about communications with local people.

埃瑪:我瞭解了古巴是個很美好的國家,不過我還是有點擔心我們如何跟當地入交流的問題。

Tim: Yeah. I know. Maybe we should check it out from the travel agency website.

蒂姆:是的,我也擔心。或許我們應該從旅行社的網站上看一下。

Emma: Yes, good idea. Wait a second.

埃瑪:對,好主意。等一下。

Tim: What does it say on the intern?

蒂姆:網上怎麼說的?

Emma: It says Spanish is the official language in Cuba.

埃瑪:上面說古巴人的官方語言是西班牙語。

Tim: That is ok because I still can remember some Spanish words from my learning in college.

蒂姆:還好,我大學時候學過西班牙語,我還是記得一些西班牙語的。

Emma: It also says people in larger cities and tourist areas can also speak English commonly.

埃瑪:網上也說古巴的大城市和旅遊城市的人大部分都會說英語。

Tim: Good. So we don't need any Spanish translation of you.

蒂魍:好極了。這樣我們就不需要你來翻譯西班牙語了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章