口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1348期:旁觀者清

本文已影響 1.35W人 

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 150.23%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1348期:旁觀者清

A: Doesn't he know that his wife is being unfaithful to him?

難道他不知道他老婆對他不忠?

B: And doesn't she know he is being unfaithful to her?

而她也不知道她丈夫對她不忠?

A: If they don't, everybody else does!

如果他們不知道,別人是可以知道的。

B: The looker-on sees most the game.

旁觀者清啊。

A: You got it. Do you think such marriage necessary to go on.

是呀,你覺得這樣的婚姻有必要繼續下去嗎?

B: It is their business.

那時他們的事情。

第二,地道表達

the looker-on sees most of the game

1. 解詞釋義

The looker-on sees most of the game的意思是“旁觀者清”。

2. 拓展範例

E.g. People say " The looker-on sees most of the game." Will you please make a comment on the fair?

人們都說“旁觀者清”,請您對交易會作個評價好嗎?

As the saying goes, "The looker-on sees most the game. " Do you think who is right?

俗話說:“旁觀者清。”你認爲誰做得對?

第三,視野拓展

1. be unfaithful to sb.:忠誠於某人

E.g. Because she was a coward, he had been unfaithful to her.

因爲她是個膽小鬼,他纔對她不忠。

E.g. He is unfaithful to his duty.

他不忠於職守。

2. everybody else:別人

E.g. .I will do my part if everybody else will do theirs.

要是大家都做那我也做。

E.g. Everybody else accepts the decision. Why must you be so bloody-minded?

別人都同意這個決議, 你爲什麼偏要故意刁難?

3. go on:繼續

E.g. You're trying to put me off, please go on with the story.

你是在想法轉移目標,還是接着講你的故事吧。

E.g. After a while I said,"Let's go on if you're rested."

過了一會兒我說,“我們走吧,要是你休息好了的話。”

第四,短句翻譯:

1. 表示這是某人的事情,不便插手。

It is one's business.

2. 表示認爲某事還有必要繼續下去嗎?

Do you think +something necessary to go on?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章