英語閱讀英語故事

中國寓言故事雙語版 第25期:瀟鼠五會

本文已影響 2.3W人 

ing-bottom: 97.67%;">中國寓言故事雙語版 第25期:瀟鼠五會

In the fields, there was a small animal called "wu shu" (the flying squirrel).

田野裏有一種小動物,名叫“五鼠”。

It would say to everyone it met:

它逢友便說:

"I have five skills: flying, walking, swimming, climbing trees, and digging holes in the ground."

“我有五種本領:會飛、會走、會游泳、會爬樹、還會掘土打洞。”

Thereupon, its pals would laugh at it, saying:

於是,小夥伴們譏笑它說:

"Though you have learned these skills, you have mastered none of them."

“你雖然學了這幾種本領,卻一種也沒有學好。”

"You can fly, but not high; you can swim, but not far; you can climb trees, but not to the treetop;

“會飛,卻飛得不高;會游泳,卻遊得不遠;會爬樹,卻爬不到樹頂;

you can dig holes in the ground, but not deep enough."

會掘土打洞,卻打得不深。”

When the flying squirrel heard what its pals said, it ran away manger.

b鼠聽了小夥伴們的話後,氣呼呼地跑了。

Indeed, the flying squirrel had learned five skills, but when put to use, they were useless.

是啊,A鼠是學了五種本領,但是用起來,卻一種也不中用。

How could they be called real skills?

這怎麼能說是有真本領呢!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章