英語閱讀雙語新聞

時尚雙語:男人的22個真實想法

本文已影響 2.59W人 

1. No question need ever be asked through a closed bathroom door if I'm inside. I love you less with each syllable you utter.
當我鎖着門呆在衛生間裏時,千萬不要問任何問題。你多問一句,我少愛你一分。

時尚雙語:男人的22個真實想法

2. When you get angry over some stupid little pointless thing, I question your intelligence.
當你爲了一些雞毛蒜皮、無關緊要的事情憤怒不已時,我懷疑你的智商。

3. Err on the side of hot; we love to show you off. Unless we're meeting my parents.
大膽表現你的迷人之處。我們喜歡炫耀你。除非我們要去見我的父母。

4. You're really bad at faking it.
你真的很不善於僞裝。

5. If you're truly interested in us, don't play hard to get.
如果你真的想讓我們感興趣,就別裝出讓人難以接近的樣子。

6. Express yourself. It makes us proud, even if someone thinks you're wrong.
表達自己的想法。這讓我們感到自豪,即使有人認爲你是錯的。

7. You look hot in running shoes and shorts. And that top thingy with the stripes.
你穿跑鞋和短褲很迷人,還有那件條紋短衫。

8. Don't be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier.
不要害怕卸妝。自然更性感。

9. Leave the eyebrows alone. Plucked ain't pretty.
讓你的眉毛自己呆着。拔過的眉毛不好看。

10. When the game is on, we will pay attention to you if you're nice about it. Bark, and we shut down.
當比賽開始時,如果你態度很好,我們會注意到你。如果你大吵大鬧,我們會對你不加理睬。

11. Chicks who drink beer are hot. Better yet: chicks who drink beer and watch the game. Better still: chicks who buy us a beer during the game.
喝啤酒的女人很迷人;邊喝啤酒邊看比賽的女人更迷人;看比賽期間幫我們買啤酒的女人最最迷人。

12. I just may lie to make you feel good. Don't be angry about this. You really weren't looking for the truth anyway.
我可能撒謊,但這只是爲了讓你感覺好點。不要對此發脾氣。不管怎樣,你並不是真的想找出真相。

13. When you call us at work "just to chat," we're not really listening; we're checking our e-mail.
當我們在工作時,你打電話給我們“只是爲了聊天”,我們並不是真的在聽;我們可能正在查收郵件。

14. A random unexpected grope is always welcome, even in public. Especially in public.
我們總是歡迎意想不到的隨意觸摸,即便是在公共場合;特別是在公共場合。

15. Make us laugh and we'll want to hang around.
逗我們笑,我們會將笑聲傳遞。

16. Yes, I laugh really loud around the guys. And I always will, so deal.
是的,我在朋友間笑的很大聲。我總會這樣做,這樣感覺很好。

17. Sometimes we wonder why any woman would want to be with us, much less someone as amazing as you.
有時我們總會納悶爲什麼有女人想要和我們在一起,尤其是像你這般有魅力的女人。

18. Anytime you cook for us, we're happy.
你任何時候煮給我們吃,我們都很高興。

19. We love you even more because you know we need to go out with the guys once in a while.
如果你瞭解我們需要隔三差五地需要和哥們混在一起,我們會更愛你。

20. And we love it when you hang with us guys.
你和我們的哥們相處愉快的話我們會很高興。

21. Don't rely on us for keeping you up on the news.
不要靠我們幫你關注新聞。

22. Never say, "I know you better than you know yourself." Nobody does.
千萬不要說,“我比你自己還要了解你。”沒有人會這樣。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章