商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第140期:對付棘手員工(4)

本文已影響 2.96W人 

So Anna has expressed her concerns to Paul, the boss.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第140期:對付棘手員工(4)
安娜對她的老闆保羅說了她的擔心。

It's up to him to investigate.

輪到他去調查了。

As long as you have a fair reason to complain about a difficult member of staff, these are some of the phrases you could use.

只要你有合理的理由抱怨一個棘手的員工,這些表達方式你就會用得到。

I'm concerned that she's made a mistake that might affect the business.

我擔心她做了錯事,這可能會影響生意。

She's not pulling her weight.

她沒有盡力完成份內的工作。

I'm finding it very difficult to work with her.

我發現很難和她一起工作。

I wonder how Paul is going to handle the situation?

我好奇保羅將如何處理這個情況。

Ah, there you are Rachel. Nice cappuccino?

你在這兒,瑞秋。卡布奇諾不錯吧?

Could you step in to my office for a moment… I'd like a word.

你能來我辦公室一下嗎……有點話要談談。

Ya, sure.

當然。

Ooh, I wonder what that's all about.

我想知道是什麼事。

Do you know Anna?

你知道嗎,安娜?

Hmm, no idea.

不知道。

She's probably going to get a promotion and a pay rise… and a custard cream!

她可能升職加薪了,還吃了一塊蛋奶奶油餅乾!

Thanks Paul, ciao.

謝謝,保羅,再見。

What a great guy he is.

他真是一個好人。

Such a great sense of humour!

多麼好的幽默感!

Looks like we're doing some good work Anna!

看來我們工作做的不錯,安娜!

Wwwhat? !

什麼?!

Oh Anna. I'm not sure Paul has really sorted out your concerns.

安娜,我不確定保羅真的解決了你的擔憂。

But don't worry, we're here to help you out.

但別擔心,我們來幫你解決。

See you next time on English at Work. Bye!

下期職場英語見,再見!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀