商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第149期:員工紀律(5)

本文已影響 1.63W人 

You've made some serious mistakes.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第149期:員工紀律(5)
你犯了嚴重的錯誤。

You need to consult me before you contact any of our clients.

在你聯繫任何客戶之前,你應該詢問我。

These mistakes cannot happen again otherwise I will have to refer the matter to someone higher.

這些錯誤不能再犯了,否則我會把此事遞交給上級。

Let's find out how Rachel is behaving.

讓我們看看瑞秋會怎麼做。

Ah hello, Rachel.

你好,瑞秋。

Tommy boy. Come and give me a hug.

小湯米,過來給我一個擁抱。

Pens! All our pens!

鋼筆!所有的筆!

You've been stealing them! Rachel!

你偷了它們!瑞秋!

What's going on?

出什麼事了?

I say, what are all those pens doing on the floor?

地上怎麼有這麼多筆?

They're from Rachel's handbag.

這些是瑞秋包裏的。

She's been stealing them!

她一直在偷!

What? The company's pens?

什麼?公司的筆嗎?

Right, well, I need to see you in my office please Rachel, now…if you don't mind.

好吧,瑞秋,如果你不介意的話,現在到我的辦公室來。

So Rachel is the pen thief!

瑞秋是偷筆賊!

What does this mean for her job at Tip Top Trading?

在Tip Top Trading公司,這對她來說意味着什麼?

Find out next time. Until then, bye!

下次見。拜!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章