職場英文口語 第184期:如何領導他人(4)
本文已影響
2.7W人
Let's see Denise.
讓我們看看,丹尼斯。I'd like to have a meeting soon to discuss all our work. so we can talk about it then. OK?
我想很快開會討論一下大家的工作,我們那時候討論,好嗎?Oh yes, thanks t then.
好的,謝謝,安娜。好了。
It's business as usual and if there's anything you want to ask, my door is always open.
大家正常工作,如果你們有問題,我辦公室的門永遠敞開。Right, back to work… and Tom, could I have a word in my office now please?
好的,回去工作吧,湯姆,你能來我的辦公室談談嗎?Excellent work Anna.
幹得漂亮,安娜。You're sounding like the boss already – just don't start eating biscuits!
你現在聽起來已經像是老闆了,只要別開始吃餅乾就好。Being in charge means being firm but fair and keeping your cool.
掌管一切意味着堅定公平並保持冷靜。Here's a reminder of some of the phrases Anna used.
這些是安娜用過的表達。If anyone has any issues about their work please come and speak to me.
如果任何人對工作有問題,請來找我。I would like to have a meeting to discuss our work.
我想可以開會討論一下大家的工作。