口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第64期:早餐 Breakfast

本文已影響 1.07W人 

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第64期:早餐 Breakfast

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Kentaro: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

你今天早晨吃早飯了嗎,健太郎?

Kentaro: Yeah!

吃了!

Todd: Really! What did you have?

真的!你都吃了什麼?

Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

我吃了一頓日本傳統早餐,納豆,味噌湯,米飯和魚。

Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

哇!你是每天都吃這些嗎?

Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

是的,大概每週有五天我會吃日式早餐。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

哦,真的!你是在家吃還是在餐館吃?

Kentaro: At home.

在家吃。

Todd: At home?

在家吃?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

好的。你是自己做嗎?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

真的!典型美式早餐是什麼樣的?

Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

我認爲是吐司,穀物,橙汁或牛奶。

Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

好的,你在牀上吃過早餐嗎?

Kentaro: In bed?

在牀上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Kentaro: No, not really.

沒有。

Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

沒有。好的。一般日本人什麼時候吃早餐?

Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

大約7,8點。這個時間左右。

Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

7,8點。好的,謝謝你。

Kentaro: Thanks.

不客氣。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章