口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第436期:Clean Freak 潔癖

本文已影響 1.88W人 

Todd: So, Akane, what did you do today?

託德:茜,你今天做什麼了?

Akane: Ah, today I cleaned my apartment.

茜:我今天打掃了公寓。

Todd: Sounds fun!

託德:聽起來很有樂趣!

Akane: It was actually. I really like cleaning cause I only get one day a week to do it, and my apartment gets clean.

茜:是很有趣。我很喜歡打掃,我每週只有一天能做打掃工作,打掃後我的公寓變得很乾淨。

Todd: So when you clean your apartment how long does it take you to clean everything?

託德:那你一般打掃一遍公寓要用多長時間呢?

Akane: Well, let's see, I started around 7:30 in the morning and then I probably finished around 10:30.

茜:嗯,我想想,我是早上7點半開始打掃的,大概是10點半完成的。

Todd: 3 hours!

託德:3個小時!

Akane: Yeah!

茜:對!

Todd: That's a long time.

託德:時間好長。

Akane: Well, I do a lot of cleaning.

茜:我做了很多清潔工作。

Todd: Man!

託德:天哪!

Akane: And that includes laundry, actually.

茜:實際上還包括洗衣服。

Todd: So for your laundry, do you use the laundromat down the street?

託德:你洗衣服會用街上的自助洗衣店嗎?

Akane: No, I use my own laundry machine, and I hang it up to dry.

茜:不會,我用自己的洗衣機洗,我會把衣服掛起來晾乾。

Todd: Wow! But when you do that you can't get that nice soft feel from the clothes.

託德:哇!可是那樣衣服沒有柔軟感。

Akane: Well, no but I save money!

茜:嗯,可是這樣省錢!

Todd: That's true! I feel bad about using the laundromat cause I guess it wastes energy, but I just love how the dryers make your clothes really soft and warm and there's no wrinkles and it's done.

託德:那倒是。我不喜歡用自助洗衣店,因爲我認爲那很浪費能源,可是我喜歡烘乾機使衣服變得又軟又溫暖,而且洗完以後也沒有褶皺。

Akane: I agree. Mm, for sure. I wish I had a dryer.

茜:我同意。的確是這樣。我希望我也有個烘乾機。

Todd: So do you iron your clothes for work?

託德:那你會熨上班穿的衣服嗎?

Akane: I do, yeah, I always iron my clothes. I do my washing on Saturdays and I do my ironing on Sundays.

茜:我會,我一直都有熨衣服。我在週六洗衣服,週日熨衣服。

Todd: Oh, man, you're regimented.

託德:哦,天哪,你真有組織性。

Akane: Yeah, I am.

茜:是啊,我是。

Todd: You got it down. You know I never iron my shirts.

託德:跟你比我差遠了,你知道我從來不熨我的襯衫。

Akane: You never iron!

茜:你從來不熨衣服!

Todd: No, I just take them out of the dryer, and that's close enough, and then usually when I put them on, they kind of stretch.

託德:對,我只是把衣服從烘乾機裏拿出來,基本就是這樣,我穿上的時候它們會伸展一些。

Akane: Well, I guess so and if you're wearing a jacket over it, then you can't really see.

茜:我想也是,如果你外面再穿一件夾克,那完全看不出來。

Todd: Yeah, plus I'm a teacher and teachers don't have to look sharp.

託德:對,而且我是一名老師,老師是不用看上去很帥氣。

Akane: I guess so. Yeah!

茜:我想也是。

Todd: Hey, so, what are your plans for tomorrow?

託德:那你明天有什麼計劃?

Akane: Tomorrow? Well, my ironing of course, and I'm a teacher and I have markings so, I'll do some markings, cause I have to mark some essays.

茜:明天?當然我要熨衣服,我是老師,所以我有卷子要批改,所以明天我會批改試卷還有作文。

Todd: Oh, that sounds awful!

託德:哦,聽起來真糟糕!

Akane: Yeah, but it has to be done.

茜:是啊,可是我必須完成這些工作。

Todd: Yeah, but on the weekend! I try not to bring work home. I just don't like to do it. On the weekend, I feel you should energize yourself and just rest and relax.

託德:可是明天是週末啊!我努力不把工作帶回家裏,我就是不喜歡這樣。我覺得週末你應該讓自己充滿能量,儘量休息、放鬆。

Akane: I agree, but this week I couldn't help it cause we were so busy.

茜:我同意,可是這周我辦不到了,因爲我太忙了。

Todd: So, why were you busy this week?

託德:那你周都忙什麼了?

Akane: Well, we had so much work to do, and I gave them out an essay, and I got those essays back, so I have to mark those.

茜:我有很多工作要做,我讓學生們寫了篇作文,他們把作文交上來後我要進行批改。

Todd: Hey, have you been giving your students tests?

託德:你有給學生們安排過考試嗎?

Akane: Uh, just little quizzes once in a while.

茜:只是偶爾安排一些小測驗。

Todd: Yeah, I have to give my students a test but I don't know what to test them on.

託德:嗯,我必須要給學生們安排考試,可是我不知道如何測試。

Akane: Yeah, that is always a hard part.

茜:嗯,那一直是個難點。

Todd: Do you give easy tests or hard tests?

託德:你是進行簡單的考試還是難的考試?

Akane: Well, the quizzes are quite easy, but I think they find it to be quite hard.

小測驗很簡單,可是我想他們認爲那很難。

Todd: Yeah, students always say, "It's difficult!"

託德:是啊,學生們總是說“太難了!”

Akane: Yeah!

茜:沒錯!

Todd: "It's difficult!" Well, enjoy your marking tomorrow!

託德:“太難了!”希望你明天批改試卷時過得愉快!

Akane: Thanks.

茜:謝謝你。

美語情景對話 第436期:Clean Freak 潔癖

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解
1. hang up
懸掛;吊;
eg. I found his jacket, which was hanging up in the hallway.
我找到了他那件夾克衫,就在門廳裏掛着。
eg. Some prisoners climbed onto the roof and hung up a banner.
幾個囚犯爬上房頂,掛起了一面旗子。
2. for sure
無疑;肯定;
eg. It's impossible to know for sure how much you're consuming.
要想知道確切的食鹽攝取量幾乎是不可能的事情。
eg. No one knows for sure how people first learned to preserve food.
沒有人確切地知道當初人們是如何學會保存食物的。
3. put on
穿;戴;塗;抹;
eg. The man put on his smock and went out.
那人穿上罩衫,然後走了出去。
eg. I put on the pearl earrings Daddy had bought me.
我戴上了爸爸給我買的珍珠耳環。
4. give out
分發;散發;
eg. The teacher gave out the examination papers.
教師發了考卷。
eg. The American seem to give out their invitations so far in advance.
美國人似乎提前許多天就發出請。
5. once in a while
偶爾;間或;
eg. Once in a while we had a major blowout.
我們偶爾會吃頓大餐。
eg. I watched things change and made observations every once in a while.
我觀察着事物的變化,時不時地提出我的意見。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章