口語英語實用生活英語口語

The english we speak(BBC教學)第13期:Have a ball 盡情狂歡

本文已影響 5.67K人 

Finn: Hello Feifei. Welcome back to the office.

The english we speak(BBC教學)第13期:Have a ball 盡情狂歡
芬:你好菲菲。歡迎回到辦公室。

Feifei: Hi Finn. Back to work!

菲菲:你好芬。回來工作!

Finn: How was your holiday? You look great.

芬:你的假期怎麼樣?你看起來不錯啊。

Feifei: Oh thanks, fantastic. We spent every day on the beach…

菲菲:哦謝謝,很棒。我們每天都在沙灘上...

Finn: Nice…

芬:不錯...

Feifei: Yeah, just relaxing, swimming, reading novels, eating fresh seafood, and my favourite new thing: playing beach volleyball!

菲菲:是的,放鬆,游泳,讀小說,吃海鮮,和我最愛的新事物:玩沙灘排球!

Finn: Cool – you must have had a ball!

芬:酷啊,你一定有一個球!

Feifei: Of course we had a ball. We were playing volleyball! You can't play volleyball without… a ball.

菲菲:我們當然有一個球。我們在玩排球!你不能在沒有球的情況下玩排球。

Finn: You're right, you do need a ball – but you see I meant…

芬:對,你確實需要一個球,但你知道我指...

Feifei: I know what you meant, just kidding! To 'have a ball' means to have a really good time, to enjoy yourself.

菲菲:我知道你的意思,只是開玩笑!“有一個球”指度過很好的時光,玩得好。

Finn: Yes, well did you? Have a good time?

芬:是的,那麼你呢?有沒有玩得好?

Feifei: We had… a ball!

菲菲:我們玩的很好!

Finn: Listen to these other people who had… a went to my sister's wedding at the weekend. Everyone had a ball – it was so much fun. I had a ball at the party. So many of my friends were there and the music was great.

芬:聽一聽其他“有一個球”的人吧。我們週末參加了我姐姐的婚禮,每個人都享受這段時光,那真是太有趣了。我很享受這個派對,我在場的那些朋友也是,而且音樂很棒。

Feifei: Of course we don't always use it to talk about things in the past.

菲菲:當然我們不經常用它來形容過去的事。

Finn: Yes, listen out for people 'having a ball', like this one:I'm having a ball in my new job. It's so much better than my old one.

芬:是的,仔細聽人們“有一個球”的例子,比如這個:我很享受我的新工作,它比我的舊工作好多了。

Feifei: Or you can combine with 'will' when talking about the future.

菲菲:或者在說將來的事的時候你可以把它和“將要”結合起來。

A: I'm not sure about joining the singing class.

A:我不太確定是否要加入歌唱班。

B: Of course you should join – you'll have a ball!

B:你當然要加入,你會享受這個課的!

Finn: Anyway Feifei, it's good to have you back.

芬:總之菲菲,有你在身後真好。

Feifei: Good to be back.

菲菲:在你身後真好。

Finn: We're having a ball.

芬:我們要舉辦一個舞會了。

Feifei: I know, it's fun to be in the studio again.

菲菲:我知道,再一次來到演播廳很有趣。

Finn: No, we're really having a ball.

芬:不,我們真的要舉辦一個舞會了。

Feifei: Eh?

菲菲:嗯?

Finn: Yes, BBC Learning English is holding a ball – a formal party where people come and dance - tonight.

芬:是的,BBC學英語要舉辦一個舞會,一個正式的派對,今晚人們可以來跳舞。

Feifei: Oh, that kind of ball–our ball! I'd completely forgotten!I'm playing volleyball tonight.

菲菲:噢,這種舞會,我們的舞會!我完全忘記了!我今晚要玩排球。

Finn: Well, I'm sure you'll have a ball whatever you do!

芬:好吧,不管你做什麼我相信你一定會享受的!

Feifei: Haha – yes, well you have a ball, at the ball!

菲菲:哈哈,是的,那麼希望你享受舞會!

Finn: Very good. For more English phrases, log on to . Goodbye.

芬:很好。想要看更多英語短語,登陸。再見!

Feifei: See ya.

菲菲:再見!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章