口語英語英語突破情景對話

商務晚餐對話情景

本文已影響 2.06W人 

梅和託尼爲公司找到了合適的代理商。在簽訂合作協議後,代理商請他們共進晚餐以示慶祝。接下來,小編給大家準備了商務晚餐對話情景,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 75.63%;">商務晚餐對話情景

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,女士們先生們,你們有預定嗎?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.

是的,名字是馬歇爾。

W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?

哦,是的,預定的八點半吧。你們想先在吧檯喝點飲料嗎?

M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.

呃,不用了,謝謝。我想我們還是開席吧。

W: Fine. Can I take your coats?

好的。我幫您拿衣服。

M: Thank you.

謝謝。

W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.

我們今天有五十多個特色推介。等下會有服務生來幫您點餐。

T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?

謝謝。你以前來過這兒嗎,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!

沒有。不過這家在曼徹斯特很出名。它的"鐵板牛排"很有名,很多人喜歡。

T: Shall we order an aperitif1? What would you like Anita?

我們來瓶開胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝點什麼?

A: Em, sherry for me please.

哦,就要雪利酒吧。

2)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

A: So, have you enjoyed your time in Manchester, Tony?

託尼,你們在曼徹斯特還開心吧?

T: Very much. It's been great. We haven't stopped for a minute!

非常開心。真的是太棒了。我們一刻也停不下來。

A: You had time to see the city then?

你們參觀這座城市了吧?

T: Yes, we saw masses of things. We went to the disco, restaurants, all the shoe shops in the city, Castlefield, the Lake District...

是的,我們去了很多地方。迪斯科廳,飯店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖區……

A: And time for some work as well!

也做了一些工作。

T: [laughs] Huh! Now and again! In fact the exhibition was a great success, wasn't it, May?

哈!時而!事實上展會很成功,是吧,梅?

M: Yeah, it was brilliant.

是的,非常成功。

W: Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir?

呃,夫人,先生,你們還想要點什麼嗎?

T: No, no, thank you, just the bill, please.

不用了,謝謝,請結賬吧。

A: That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting2 us.

牛排真不錯!謝謝你款待我們。

T: It's our pleasure. Here's to a long and fruitful partnership3!

不客氣。祝願我們的合作能長久、成功!

A: Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year, I hope!

謝謝,希望明年還能在曼徹斯特見到你。

T: Me too!

我也希望。

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation1?

晚上好,女士們先生們。你們有預定嗎?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.

是的,名字是馬歇爾。

W: Erm, I'm sorry sir. We don't seem to have any booking for you. How many are you?

哦,抱歉先生,這裏好像沒有您的預定。您幾位?

T: Er, we're six altogether.

呃,一共六位。

M: No reservation? Tony, didn't you phone?

沒有預定?託尼,你沒打電話嗎?

T: Oh, I thought you did?

哦,我以爲你打了呢。

W: Well, we do have one table. This way, sir. Can I take your coats?

嗯,我們還有一張空桌。這便請,先生。我幫您拿衣服吧。

T: Thank you.

謝謝。

W: Here you are sir, madam.

這裏,先生,女士。

T: It's right by the kitchen! Haven't you got a better table?

在廚房旁邊!你們沒有更好位置的桌子了嗎?

W: I'm very sorry, sir. This is the only one available.

很抱歉,先生,只有這一張了。

T: Well it'll have to do then. Have you been here before, Anita?

那也只有這樣了。你來過這裏嗎,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, it's not very well known2. I think it's new.

沒有。這裏不怎麼出名,我想是新開的吧。

2)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

T: Um, this fish is cold and I could eat four of them, it's tiny!

哦,這魚都涼了,也太小了,我一個人都能吃四條。

M: Yes, mine's a bit cold too. How's your seafood3 Anita?

是啊,我的也是涼的。安妮塔,你的海鮮怎麼樣?

A: OK, thanks. Have you enjoyed your time in Manchester?

還好,謝謝。你們在曼徹斯特過得還愉快吧?

T: Well, we like the city but we did have a few problems.

嗯,我們喜歡這個城市,不過還是遇到了一些問題。

A: Oh, that's a pity. But you saw something of the nightlife?

哦,真遺憾。感受過這裏的夜生活吧?

T: Well, we did go out a lot. We had a good time actually.

哦,我們經常出去。在這兒我們確實過得很愉快。

W: Excuse me, sir, the bill.

先生,打擾一下,這是賬單。

T: Goodness4! Two hundred and twenty pounds!

天啊!兩百二十鎊!

M: What!

什麼!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章