口語英語英語突破情景對話

服務員與顧客點餐英語對話情景

本文已影響 1.5W人 

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些服務員與顧客點餐英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

服務員與顧客點餐英語對話情景
  服務員與顧客點餐英語對話篇一

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將爲您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顧客:謝謝。

  服務員與顧客點餐英語對話篇二

A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

能告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的嗎?

B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

龍蝦?蒸過後加上本店特製的調味料。

A. Is it good?

好吃嗎?

B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.

當然,很受歡迎的。

A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

我想我來點兒吧。再給我來一份蔬菜沙拉。

B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

我們有三種沙拉調味汁,您要哪種?

A. What kind do you have?

都是什麼?

B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.

意大利,法國和千島的。

A. Make it French please.

給我法式的吧。

  服務員與顧客點餐英語對話篇三

A:Are you ready to order, sir?

A:可以點菜了嗎,先生?

B:What's the special here?

B:這裏有什麼特色菜?

A:We have steamed chicken, braised pork and Beijing roast duck and so on. Here's the would you like to have?

A:我們這裏有燉雞、紅燒扣內、北京烤鴨等。菜單在這兒,來點什麼?

B:Well, let's try some braised pork, sweet and sour fish and some fried beans.

B:嗯……來個扣肉、糖酥魚和炒黃豆。

A:Would you like anything to drink?

A:喝點什麼飲料?

B:Just some soft drinks and only a bottle of beer.

B:就來點軟飲料好了和一瓶啤酒。

A:All right. Wait for a moment, please.

A:好的,請稍等。


猜你喜歡:

1.點餐時服務員與客人的英語對話

2.餐館點餐英語情景對話

3.關於與服務員點餐英語對話

4.關於服務員和顧客英語對話

5.餐館服務員與顧客的英文對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章