商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:在餐廳

本文已影響 3.06W人 

A: Excuse me, sir. Are you.ready to order?

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:在餐廳
A:對不起,先生。您準備好點菜了嗎?

B: Yes, I am. But there're so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?

B:準備好了。只是菜單上有好些菜看起來都很好。能給我推薦些特色菜嗎?

A: Yes, sir. We have a very nice vegetable today , wine flavored bamboo shoots. It's our chefs recommendation. The bamboo shoots is local, so it's a little bit different from others. It's delicious and worth a try.

A:好的。今天我們有很好的蔬菜,酒醉冬筍是我們主廚的拿手菜,冬筍是本地的,有些不同於其他的筍,味道好,值得一嘗。

B: OK. I'll take it, I know little about Chinese food. What do you mean by Luo Han Zhai?

B:好吧。我就要這個菜。對中國菜我所知甚少。你說羅漢齋是什麼?

A: It's typical Cantonese dish. In English it means mixed vegetable.

A:羅漢齋是一種典型的粵菜。在英語中它的意思是素什錦。

B: Hm, I'll have it.

B:嗯,我要這道菜。

A: What about jasmine with white Fungi?

A:萊莉銀耳怎麼樣?

B: What a nice name! I'd like this dish, too.

B:多好昕的菜名!我也點這個了。

A: Sir, you'd like wine flavored bamboo shoots, mixed vegetable and jasmine with white Fungi. Am I right?

A:先生,您點了酒醉冬筍、素什錦和萊莉銀耳,對嗎?

B: Yes, exactly.

B:對,沒錯。

A: Sir, your dishes will take about 15 minutes to prepare. While waiting, would you have something to drink?

A:先生,您的菜要15分鐘才能做好。等菜時,要喝點什麼嗎?

B: OK. I'll have whiskey.

B:好吧。喝點威士忌。

A: Thank you.

A:謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章