口語英語英語突破情景對話

禮物贈送時如何用英語交流的情景對話

本文已影響 5.22K人 

挑選禮物的時候是一個問題,然而贈送禮物時候的交流也同樣是個技巧,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家介紹禮物贈送時如何用英語交流,歡迎大家閱讀!

禮物贈送時如何用英語交流的情景對話
  關於禮物贈送的英語對話

Mr. Taylor has invited me to a dinner party tonight.

泰勒先生邀請我今天晚上去參加一個晚餐會。

I have no idea about what I should bring.

我不知道我該帶什麼東西好。

In fact , it is absolutely unnecessary for you to bring anything.

事實上,你完全不用帶什麼東西。

But I don't feel good if I go empty-handed.

但是如果我空手去我覺得不太好。

If you insist on brining something, it should be a small ,inexpensive item, such as a toy for his son, or some flowers for his wife, etc...

如果你堅持要帶點什麼,也應該是一些小的、便宜的東西,比如,給他兒子帶個玩具,或者給他妻子帶些鮮花等等

Since we're going to have a get-together ,so I prefer to bring some food.

因爲我們打算搞個聚會,所以我還是帶點吃的東西吧。

I've got an idea.

我有個主意

What's that?

什麼主意?

Since or likes Chinese food very much ,so you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it.

既然泰勒先生喜歡中國食物,這樣你就可做一道中國菜帶去。

Or you can bring something to drink.

或者帶一點什麼喝的東西。

That's a wonderful idea.

這個主意真不錯

And I was told that or is especially intersted in traditional Chinese arts and crafts,and your wife is good at carving shells,so why not give her some shell carvings?

聽說泰勒夫人對中國傳統的工藝品很感興趣,你妻子又善於貝雕,爲什麼不給她送點貝雕呢?

A good idea.I'll try that k you very much for your help Lihui.

好主意。我就這樣做。非常謝謝你的幫助,李慧。

You're welcome a good time.

不用謝,祝你玩得開心。

Thanks Bye.

謝謝再見

Bye.

再見

  禮物贈送時的英語交流

Come in please, 's good to see you.

請進,趙先生。很高興見到你。

I'm sorry to be late.

對不起,我遲到了。

Oh, it's no problem.I'm glad you've come.

沒關係,你來了我很高興。

I could not find your house . and I went to a wrong address.

開始我沒有找到你的家,我找錯了地方。

Really?

真的嗎?

It's very kind of you to have invited is something for you and or.

很高興你邀請了我。我給你及夫人準備了點東西。

How nice of you! What's in the box? It smells delicious.

你真好!盒子裏裝的是什麼?聞起來真香。

Oh, some Chinese food! It looks really inviting.

噢,是一盒中國菜!看起來真誘人。

It's Oiled Chicken with Bamboo Shoots,and it's Sichuan specialty.

這是油淋子雞,是四川名菜。

Thank you very much you cook it yourself?

非常謝謝你,你自己做的嗎?

Yes, here is a gift for or.

是的。這是給泰勒夫人準備的一份禮物。

Let me open it What a lovely shell!

我來打開它。多麼漂亮的一隻貝殼!

We know that or is interested in Chinese arts and crafts. so my wife carved the shell herself.

我們知道泰勒夫人對中國工藝品很感興趣,所以我妻子就親自雕刻了這隻貝殼。

Really? You wife is a great 's so nice .I'm sure my wife will appreciate it very much.

真的嗎?你妻子可是個了不起的藝術家。它真漂亮。肯定我妻子會非常喜歡它。

I'm glad you like it.

你們喜歡它,我非常高興。

Sit down, please, Make yourself at home.

請坐,隨便點

Your room is nice and it's tastefully decorated.

你的家真漂亮,裝飾得真雅緻。

's so hot d you like something to drink?

謝謝。天氣真熱,要喝點什麼嗎?

Some Pepsi Cola, Please.

請來點百事可樂。

Ok,Here you we'll have dinner in a few minutes.

行。給你。我們馬上就開飯。

Thanks.

謝謝

  Notes

  筆記

if I go empty handed.

如果我空手去。

I went to wrong address.

我找錯了地方

Oiled chicken with Bamboo Shoots.

油淋子雞

Sihuan specialty

四川名菜

Make yourself at home.

隨便點

  禮物贈送:Cultural Notes to Giving Gifts 送禮的文化背景

Just like Chinese, Westerners give gifts on many occasions, such as ,on birthdays of good friends, at weddings, at Christmas and some other holidays,

正象中國人一樣,西方人在許多場合下也贈送禮物,比如,好朋友的生日、結婚慶典、聖誕節以及一些其它節日,

when someone achieves an honor or gets a promotion, and on a farewell visit to a good friend,etc...

當某人獲得榮譽或得到提升時,告別朋友時等等。

Although gifts are always welcome , it is not necessary to exchange gifts all the time.

儘管禮物總是受歡迎的,但不是在什麼時候都要相互交換禮物。

Generally speaking, Westerners exchange gifts only among good friends, therefore ,it's inappropriate to give gifts to casual acquaintance.

總地說來,西方人只是在好朋友之間才交換禮物,因此,給一些泛泛之交的人贈送禮物是不合適的。

Even if you are good friends, if you give them too many gifts, they will feel uncomfortable too, because they don't know how to reciprocate.

即使你們是好朋友,如果你送的禮物太多,他們也會感到不自在的,因爲他們不知道如何回禮纔好。

Usually when you are invited to dinner ,it is absolutely unnecessary to bring a gift except on special occasions, for example when you are going to be an overnight or weekend guest.

通常當你應邀去參加宴會時,你完全沒有必要帶禮物,但除了一些特殊場合,比如,如果你要在朋友那兒過夜或度週末時。

If you wish to bring something, in most cases, the gifts should always be small, simple and inexpensive.

如果你想帶禮物,通常應該是一些簡單便宜的小禮物。

You might bring some sweets, or some small toys for the children or a book,some flowers, a bottle of wine etc, for the host or the hostess.

你可以給孩子帶些糖果、小玩具等,或者給男女主人帶一本書、一些花、一瓶酒等。

If you like ,you can wrap the gifts ,but wrapping is not always necessary.

如果你喜歡,你可以把禮物包起來,但不一定必要。

If you want to make your gifts special, you can bring some typical Chinese goods, such as, Chinese tea, Chinese book markers,

如果你想讓你的禮物比較特別,你可以帶一些典型的中國貨,比如說,中國茶、中國書籤、

Chinese papercuts, Chinese paintings, or other things like that ,or even you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it with you.

中國剪紙、中國畫等諸如此類的東西,或者你可以做一道中國菜帶上。

Westerners prefer to open a gift at once and admire it.

西方人喜歡立即打開禮物欣賞它。

They would thank you and make some comment about the gift's beauty or practiality, so that you know your gift is highly appreciated.

他們會謝謝你,並讚賞禮物的漂亮和實用,這樣你就知道你的禮物倍受青睞。

Westerners value homemade things.

西方人崇尚自已做的東西。

When they ask you whether the gift is homemade ,in fact they are flattering you.

當他們問你這禮物是否是你自已所做時,事實上,他們是在恭維你。

They are trying to tell you that you are skillful and talented enough to make it.

他們是想告訴你,你非常靈巧能幹,能做出這個禮物。


猜你喜歡:

1.9個貼士確保送禮物時不出糗(雙語)

2.國際交往中的饋贈禮儀

3.贈送饋贈的原則和禮儀

4.如何送禮饋贈

5.英語美文:給愛最重的禮物

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章