商務英語電話英語

如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話

本文已影響 2.33W人 

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話

.

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇一

C:Good morning, this is the Front i help you,sir?

早上好,這是前臺。需要我幫忙嗎,先生?

G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.

是的,我想要訂個房間

C:Thank you, which date?

謝謝,先生。訂哪一點的?

G:From November 9th

11月9日起

C:For how many nights?

住幾晚?

G:For two nights.

兩晚

C:How many guests will there be in your party?

有多少人和你一起?

G:Just my wife and i

僅僅和我的妻子

C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

你想訂哪種類型的房間,一張雙人牀還是兩張單人牀的?

G:A twin,please

兩張單人的吧

C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting, have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?

能稍等下嗎?我將幫你查一下這幾天我們的客房供應情況,讓你久等了,我們這有一間1000元和1500的,你喜歡哪一種?

G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.

我們要1500的那間吧

C:Certainly,d you give me your name,please?

好的,先生,請你告訴我你們的姓名嗎?

G:

Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.

是的,約翰戴維斯,D-a-v-i-s.

C: I have your phone number,please?

戴維斯先生,你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.

電話是01-5639-1875

C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?

什麼時候到呢,先生?

G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.

大概上午8點吧

C:I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for s at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.

我想確定下您的預定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一間價格爲1500元的雙人房。從11月9日到11月11日住兩個晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你們的光臨!

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇二

ACan you book me a double room for February 22?

您能給我訂個2月22日的雙人房間嗎?

BWell,we won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,but we can book you on February that OK?

我們不能保證2月22日能給您訂到房間,但是能訂到2月23日的,那樣可以嗎?

AI guess so.

好,可以吧。

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇三

AGood evening,sir. can I help you ?

晚上好,先生。我能效勞嗎?

BI have a room registered in your hotel. My name is Charles Hill.

我在您們的旅館訂個一個房間,我叫查爾斯希爾。

AJust a minute,please.

請稍等。

BYes,a single room for March 28.

對,3月28日,一個單人房間。

AThat's right.

正是。

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇四

AExcuse me. I'd like to check out, please.

對不起,我要退房,謝謝。

BOf course, sir. Did you have anything from the minibar?

好的,先生,您有使用冰箱內的東西嗎?

ANo.

沒有。

BOk, the total would be $367 and 65 would you pay?

好的,房賬一共是367.65美元,您要怎麼付?

ABy American express, if that's ok.

美國運通卡,如果可以的話。

BOf course, sir. Will you need taxi?

當然,先生,您待會需要計程車嗎?

AThat's ok. I'm expecting a lift from my friend.

沒關係。我有朋友會來接我。

>>>下一頁更多“英語訂房情景對話閱讀”
  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇五

AHow long would you stay,sir?

先生,您準備住多久?

BTwo nights.

兩個晚上。

AWould you please fill in this registration form?

先生,您填一下登記表好嗎?

BI've finished.

我已經填過了。

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇六

AGood morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?

早上好,女士。有什麼能爲您效勞的嗎?

BYes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!

我住在8715房間。房間的隔音設備太差了。我和我先生昨晚都沒睡好覺。外面整晚都在施工。那對於我們來講簡直是噩夢。

AI'm terribly sorry.

真的很抱歉。

BAnyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-room available now?

不管怎樣,我要求換一個房間。你們現在還有安靜的雙人間嗎?

AA minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room available. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.

請稍等。讓我在電腦上查一下看看有沒有空餘的房間。這間怎麼樣?朝陽,帶一個大陽臺,而且非常安靜。

BSounds good. Can I have a look at it first?

聽起來不錯。我可以看一下嗎?

ASure. It's 8736. Come with it is. Come on in, Ma'am.

當然。房間號是8736。請跟我來。就是這一間。請進來,女士。

BNice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.

很不錯。我就要這間吧?我想今晚我能睡個好覺了。

AThat's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.

那是當然的,女士。一切都會安排妥當的。

Bthank you very much.

非常感謝

AI think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.

我覺得您會需要一位服務生幫您搬東西。

BI'll appreciate that. Thank you.

我很感激。謝謝。

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇七

AGood afternoon,madam. Can I help you?

下午好,夫人。我能幫您嗎?

BYes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight?

請問有空房間嗎?

ADo you have reservations with us?

您預訂了嗎?

BNo,I don't think so.

沒有。

ASorry,madam. We don't have vacancies at the moment.

對不起,夫人。眼下我們沒有空房。

  如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇八

AGood morning,Miss.I'm Wangbin.I booked a double room on the telephone yesterday.

早上好,小姐。我叫王彬,昨天我通過電話預定了一個雙人間。

BJust a minute please. Mr we have a reservation A double room for that right?

請等會兒,王先生。是的,我們有一個預定兩個人的雙人間對吧?

AThat's I prefer a single room to a double room if possible.

若可能的話,我想要一個單人間而不要雙人間。

BCertainly,Mr Wang.

當然可以,王先生。

AThank e is the room?

謝謝你,房間在什麼地方?

BOn the second floor.

在二層。

AIs it a spacious air-conditioned room?

它是一個寬敞、有空調設備的房間嗎?

BYes.

是的。

AOK,I'll take it.

好,我就要它了。

BPlease fill in the hotel registration form.

請填一下旅館登記表。


猜你喜歡:

1.打電話訂房間的英語對話

2.關於電話英語教學材料精選

3.關於最好的電話英語口語閱讀

4.餐廳英文情景對話閱讀

5.關於入住酒店英語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章