口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1995期:欺負人

本文已影響 2.65W人 

Dialogue:

迷你對話學地道口語第1995期:欺負人

A: Why did you pick on your little classmates?

你爲什麼老找小同學的麻煩?

B: I didn't.

我沒有!

A: You're telling a lie. Your teacher has told me all about it.

你說謊,你的老師把一切都告訴我了。

B: All of you misunderstood me!

你們都誤會我了。

一, 詞海拾

pick on

exp. To harass, bully, or tease one. (欺負,找人的麻煩

e.g. If kids are picking on you at school, you need to tell me or your teacher about it.

如果孩子們在學校欺負你,你要告訴我或你的老師。

e.g. Why do you always pick on me to do such a difficult task ?

你爲什麼總是挑我做這種困難的工作?

e.g. Don't pick on officials, don't snort at their preachings. They have their problems too.

別瞧着當官的就有氣,別瞧着當官的號令就膩煩,人家也有一本難唸的經。

e.g. What nonsense! Everyone has something made in Japan on him. But they have to pick on our family to make trouble!

真是豈有此理,哪一個人身上沒有東洋貨,卻偏偏找定了我們家來生事!

e.g. He told the others, "Don't pick on someone because he keeps to himself. If you make trouble, I'll kick you all out!”

他對其他人說:“別瞧誰老實就欺侮誰,招急了我把你們全踢出去!”

二, 語彙積累

1. tell a lie:說謊

e.g. She wouldn' t scruple to tell a lie if she thought it would be useful.

她只要認爲說謊有利,就連猶豫都不猶豫。

e.g. He suddenly thought that lately he hadn't even been able to tell a lie.

他忽然想:他近來連撒謊都不會了。

e.g. It was audacious of him to tell me a downright lie.

他真有勇氣,敢向我撒了個彌天大謊。

2. tell sb. all about sth.:告訴某人一切,告訴某人某事的原委

e.g. She made him tell all about his past love affairs.

她強迫他漸說出來他過去所有的戀愛豔事。

e.g. If I were to tell you all about him you would be surprised.

假如我把他的情況全都告訴你,你會吃驚的。

e.g. In the evening she used to welcome him home and ask him to tell her all about his day.

在晚上的時候,她總是迎接他回家並要求他告訴她他一天的情況。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章