口語英語口語英語練習小對話

《Nikita》S02E05筆記:我吃飽了撐的要那麼做嗎

本文已影響 1.02W人 

ing-bottom: 63.44%;">《Nikita》S02E05筆記:我吃飽了撐的要那麼做嗎

1、The colors there are just so vivid. They'll make your eyes water.

那裏的顏色太鮮豔了,刺眼得讓人淚流。


make your eyes water

使眼睛流淚


make your mouth water

使饞的直流口水


e.g: The smell of the cooked fish made her mouth water.

正在烹飪的魚讓她饞的直流口水。


2、So he's getting rid of anyone who knows the truth.

所以他現在在除掉所有知道真相的人。


get rid of somebody/something

扔掉;擺脫;解脫;把...幹掉


e.g: I can't get rid of this cough.

我這咳嗽總也好不了。


3、And why in the world would I do that?

我吃飽了撐的要那麼做嗎?


what/who/where/how/why etc in the world...?

用於表示非常驚訝或被打擾時,可以翻譯爲“...瘋了嗎?”或“...吃飽了撐的嗎?”


e.g: What in the world are you doing here at seven in the morning?

你大清早起7點,吃飽了撐的在這做什麼啊?


4、You never leave a man behind!

絕不能扔下戰友不管!


leave somebody/something behind

留下;丟下;忘記帶走


e.g: I think I might have left my wallet behind.

我好像忘帶錢包了。


5、Ovechkin's been able to keep a lid on this kid.

奧韋奇金隱瞞了這個孩子的身世。


keep a/the lid on something

保守...祕密;將...控制住


e.g: Kline keeps a very tight lid on his private life.

克萊因對自己的私生活嚴格保密。


6、It slipped my mind.

我忘記了。


slip sb's mind=go out of sb's mind

忘記某事(尤其因爲忙亂而忘記)


e.g: It had completely slipped her mind that Dave still had a key to the house.

她完全忘了大衛還有一把家門鑰匙呢。


7、Almost all of it was commercially available.

幾乎都是可以買到的。


be commercially available=be bought

可以買到的(尤指新品)


e.g: the world's first commercially available 3-D computer screen

世界上第一個可買到的3D電腦屏幕


8、Now, we still need to figure out a way to get Ovechkin to trust you.

現在我們仍需想辦法讓奧韋奇金信任你。


figure out

估計;弄清,理解


e.g: Don't worry, we'll figure something out.

別擔心,我們會想到解決辦法的。


9、So how's the situation in Belarus shaping up?

白俄羅斯那邊情況如何?


shape up

發展;進步


e.g: Ken's plans for the business are shaping up nicely.

肯恩的商業計劃進展的非常好。


10、We did have some quality time together.

我們玩兒得很開心。


quality time

有意義的時間;父母與孩子共渡的美好時光


e.g: Do you spend enough quality time with your children?

你花了足夠時間陪孩子了嗎?


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀