口語英語口語英語練習小對話

商務英語口語8000句:希望和要求

本文已影響 9.23K人 
1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關係。

商務英語口語8000句:希望和要求
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 爲了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關係。

4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我們之間友好的業務關係得到進一步的發展。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着儘快收到貴方的報價。

7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我們希望儘早與你方洽談業務。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能與貴方達成皮鞋貿易。

10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我們盼望早日得到你方的答覆,並相信通過相互合作,我們不久即可達成這筆交易。

11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我們有合作機會,並靜候您的佳音。

12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我們合作愉快。

13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我們能繼續合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我們真心地希望這次交易能使我們雙方都能滿意。

15. We hope that this market trend will continue. 我方希望這種市場趨勢能繼續發展下去。

16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你方能認真考慮這件事,並儘快答覆我們。

17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly. 希望能得到貴方的迅速答覆。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望得到貴方的迅速答覆。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 希望貴方對這件事能儘早答覆。

20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration. 我方希望爭方可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁。

21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着貴方早日解決這一問題。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激

23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望貴方能儘快解決索賠事宜。

24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期待貴方能儘快報一個更低的價格。

26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution. 希望此事有一個圓滿的解決。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今後的貿易。

28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關係。

29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處。

30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關係帶來任何損害。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章