商務英語常用商務英語口語

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 28:對索賠要求的迴應大綱

本文已影響 2.77W人 

Unit twenty-Eight 對索賠要求的迴應

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 28:對索賠要求的迴應

Part One
accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for
the loss?
我們接受索賠,但你能告訴我賠償你多少損失
will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我們將密切關注你方索賠的要求
will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your
loss to your satisfaction.
我們將盡早地解決此事,希望賠償你方損失直到滿意爲止
’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
我們就產品質量問題致以深深歉意
regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我們遺憾地獲悉你收的貨物未達你所期望的質量
are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
因延誤造成的麻煩深表歉意
agree to accept all your claim.
我們接受你方所有索賠
838.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天去貴司私下討論索賠事宜
regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我們爲你方遭受的損失表示歉意並同意賠償800美金
agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我們同意就缺陷手錶賠償總金額的5%
will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我們將賠償6%並在今後給你特別條款
e the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然雙方都有責任,我們準備僅付50%
have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short
delivered and your inspection fee.
我們已匯760美金,包括遲交貨損失和貴司檢查費
shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我們將匯損失賠償金額2,000美金
are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for
the loss.
我們願在下批貨給你18%的補償來賠償你方損失

Part Two
should claim compensation from the insurance company .
你應該向保險公司索賠
847.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for
which the suppliers should be held responsible.
徹底檢查表明袋子破損歸因於包裝不合適,供應商應該承擔責任
the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should ,
in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
由於貨物破損船公司有責任,個人所見,你們貨物的索賠就交由他們解決
claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves
responsible for it.
索賠應交與保險公司,我們不爲它承擔責任
claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap
occurred after shipment.
據我方所見,你們的索賠應交保險公司,因爲是運輸產生的災難
e the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should
claim on it for recovery of the loss.
既然損壞是因輪船公司野蠻搬運所致,你們應向它們索賠來挽回損失
should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
你們應向船公司索賠而非賣方
are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you
claimed.
我們準備給你一個合理的賠償,而非你要求索賠的數字
shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of
our control.
你短貨的索賠也許發生在運輸中,那不在我們掌控範圍內
shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect
condition. They must have been damaged en route.
裝船單據表明裝船時貨是完整的,它們一定是在運輸途中受損的
proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
你方解決索賠的建議讓人滿意,我們將去執行
seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
似乎我們不能爲短貨負責
damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the
insurance company.
機器工具運輸途中受損,故你應該向保險公司索賠
859.I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider
the allowance. Is it OK ?
聽到此我很難過,我想等此事調查後,我們將考慮補償,如何?
860.I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the
result as soon as possible
我將試着找出爲何我們發給你的襯衫是小尺碼,我將盡早告訴你結果

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章