英語學習英語聽力

有聲雙語美文:你所知道的真的就是事實嗎?

本文已影響 3.1W人 

 

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">有聲雙語美文:你所知道的真的就是事實嗎?

We keep arguing about what truth really is.

我們一直在爭論到底什麼纔是事實。

And, most of the time, we insist that what we know is the truth.

而大多數時候我們都堅信自己知道的是事實。

But in the end, what is the sound of truth?

可是,說到底,到底什麼纔是事實?

Waves on a beach? The laugh of a child?

是海岸上的浪花聲?是孩子的笑聲?

Or perhaps there competing truths?

又或者,其實有相互衝突的事實存在着?

The truth of the mind and the truth of the heart.

理智的事實,和情感的事實。

If all the apples are bruised , then it's the unbruised apple that is bad, the sane one who is crazy.

如果所有的蘋果都是被撞傷的,那沒有被撞傷的那個反而成了壞蘋果,它成了那個“發瘋的理智者”。

For what is normal is that upon which nine wise people can agree, leaving the tenth to swing from a hangman's rope.

畢竟,如果9個睿智的人可以在一件事情上達成共識,那這個事情就是“正常”的,而那個持反對意見的第10個人就應該上絞刑架。

Yeah, it all gets physiological now.

好吧,這一切現在聽起來很哲學。

What we can see now is that maybe we are not always as right as we think we are.

我們現在可以看出來,或許我們並不總是像自己以爲的一樣那麼正確。

Sometimes we are not as rational as we think we are.

很多時候我們並沒有自己以爲的那麼理智。

And when most people are wrong, the real right one can be condemned wrong.

而當絕大多數人都錯了的時候,真正對的那個人就變成錯的了。

So, remember, don't judge that easily, 'cause you may be wrong even when nearly everybody around thinks the same as you do.

所以,請記住,不要總是那麼輕易地做判斷,即使當你身邊的人幾乎都同意你的時候也不要。

Listen to the silence. Help the world be better, so that you won't one day be the sane one hanging from the tree.

聽聽那些沒有被講出來的話。讓這個世界變得更好吧,好讓你自己不會有一天也變成那個絞刑架上的理智者。

Silence must be heard.

沉默,應該得到聆聽。

 

(翻譯:能貓)

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章