商務英語常用商務英語口語

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:商檢程序

本文已影響 5.59K人 

Inspection Procedures

ing-bottom: 66.41%;">外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:商檢程序
商檢程序

A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?

A: 我們來談談商檢問題好嗎?

B: All right.

B: 好的。

A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.

A: 由於這是你們第一次向我們購買商品,我很想聽一聽你對檢驗的意見。

B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.

B: 這些貨物不經過我們的法定檢驗十不準進口我國的。

A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.

A: 你是說這些進口貨物必須經過法定檢驗嗎?

B: Yes, you are right.

B: 是的。

A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?

A: 那麼我該怎樣安排這件事呢?

B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.

B: 貴公司可以寄來樣品進行檢驗。一旦獲准,貨物即可裝運到我國。

A: It'll cost a very long time.

A: 這樣辦時間太長了。

B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.

B: 另外一種辦法是,在樣品檢驗的同時,貨物直接裝運到報稅區。

A: That sounds good.

A: 那太好了。

B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.

B: 實際上這對進口商很方便。

A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.

A: 我就去安排這件事。非常感謝你的幫助。

B: You are welcome.

B: 不用客氣。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章