商務英語常用商務英語口語

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:檢驗商議

本文已影響 1.01W人 

Negotiation about inspection

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:檢驗商議
檢驗商議

A: Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A: 早上好,布萊克先生。我來是想討論一下商品檢驗的問題。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B: 太好了,我也正想和你們商量一下這事兒呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A: 首先我們想確認一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B: 好的,什麼事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A: 商品是如何檢驗的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B: 嗯,根據國際慣例,你方負責貨物裝船前的檢驗,而我方負責貨物抵達後的複檢。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A: 那麼誰來負責檢驗費呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B: 根據國際慣例,檢驗費有出口一方負責。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A: 我們同意,但是我們要求貨物由我們雙方都信任的機構進行檢驗。

B: That's fine for us.

B: 這點沒問題。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 10 days?

A: 再複檢過程中如果發現什麼問題,請在十天之內通知我們。

B: We will, for sure.

B: 一定。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章