商務英語求職英語

職場請假英語口語

本文已影響 2.76W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場英語請假英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

職場請假英語口語

 1.請假口語句子:

Jenny called in sick just now.

珍妮剛纔打電話請病假了。

She rang/phoned in sick.

她打電話請病假了。

call/ring/phone in sick“打電話請病假”

I'm sick.

= I feel sick/ill.

我生病了。

I don't feel well.

我感覺不舒服,

l don't feel quite right/well.

我感覺不太舒服。

I feel awful/terrible.

我感覺非常難受。

I'm afraid I can't come today.

恐怕我今天來不了了。

I'm not coming to work.

我不來上班了:

I've got a bad cold.

我得了重感冒。

I have a headache.

我頭疼。

I My head is killing me.

我頭疼死了。

I'd like to ask for sick leave.

其想請假。

I'd like to ask for leave.我想請假。

leave n. 請假,休假 v. 離開

I'd like to take some time off.

我想休一段時間的假。

I was wondering if I could take this afternoon off.

我在想今天下午是否能請個假。

I need to take a day off.

我想請一天假。

I need a day off.

我想請一天假。

I need a vacation.

我需要休假。

I need some rest.

我需要休息,

vacation n. 假期,休假

“請…時間的假”

Can I take two days' leave?

我能請兩天假嗎?

I'd like to take my leave from next Monday on.

我想從下週一開始請假。

I'd like to apply/ask for three days' leave.

我想申請休三天假。

apply for“申請”

I'd like to put in for one hour's leave.

我想請一個小時的假。

put in for“正式申請”

I was wondering if you could give me leave of absence to attend a computer course.

我想請假上計算機課,不知道您準不準假?

absence n. 不在,缺席

I want to take parental leave to look after my baby.

我想休育嬰假回家照顧我的寶寶。

parental a. 父母親的

parental leave“育嬰假”

I've brought a proper sick note.

= I've brought a proper excuse.

我帶來一張生病證明。

proper a. 適當的,正確的

“生病證明”的英式說浩爲“sick note”,美式說法爲“excuse”。

I come here to send in an excuse.

= I come here to send in a sick note.

我來遞交生病證明。

Mr. Smith will be in charge during my absence.

我不在的時候,史密斯先生會負責。

He'll be in charge of this while I'm away.

我不在時他會負責這個。

in charge“處於領導、負責或管理的職位”(副詞短語)

in charge of“負責,管理”(介詞短語)

  2.情景對話

Samantha: Mr. Black, I'd like to take some time off. I've been feeling exhausted these days.

薩曼莎:布萊克先生,我想請假。我這些天感覺太累了。

Mr. Black: That's no problem. Let me see... You still have io days of annual leave left. Is that right?

布萊克先生:沒問題。我來看一下…你還有10天年假沒休。對嗎?

Samantha: Yes. I was wondering if I could take another two weeks off.

薩曼莎:對。我在想能否再多請兩週的假。

Mr. Black: That's long leave. How's your project coming along?

布萊克先生:這個假可夠長的了。那你的項目進行得怎麼樣了?

Samantha: The project I'm in charge of now will be done by the end of this week. I'd like to take my leave from next Monday on.

薩曼莎:我現在負責的這個項目到這周結束就能做完。我想從下週一開始休假。

Mr. Black: Well, alright. but you make sure to tie up any loose ends before you leave.

布萊克先生:嗯,那好吧,但是你一定要在走之前把那些細枝末節的結尾工作都弄完。

Samantha: Thank you, Mr. Black. There are no immediate projects coming up at the moment. Mr. Smith will be in charge during

my absence. He's taken part in several projects as my assistant and knows how to maintain

relationships with our clients.

薩曼莎:謝謝您,布萊克先生。目前不會立即有什麼新項目。我不在的時候,史密斯先生會負責。他以我助理的身份,也跟着我做了幾個項目了,他知道怎樣同客戶維繫關係。

Mr. Black: Great. I hope you have a good relaxation and come back refreshed.

布萊克先生:很好。我希望你好好休息放鬆,回來工作的時候精神煥發。

Samantha: I will. Many thanks, Mr. Black.

薩曼莎:我會的。非常感謝您,布萊克先生。

3.詳細解說

1.“take time off"的意思是“休假,請假”,與“take leave”意思相近。

2.“I was wondering if/whether...”常譯爲“我在想能不能…”或“我不知道能不能…”,爲禮貌用語,常用於請求別人給予幫助時。

3.“tie up loose ends”表示“解決尚待處理的細枝末節問題(以完成一項工作)”,例如: I need to tie up a few loose ends before

I go on vacation.(我去度假之前需要處理一些小事情。)其中“tie up“意爲“繫好”,“end”表示“末端”。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀