商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊英語情景對話:預訂座位

本文已影響 7.16K人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:預訂座位,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:預訂座位

預訂座位情景對話一:

A:Excuse me , could you tell me whether there is a restaurant near here?

A:對不起,你能告訴我們這附近哪兒有飯店嗎?

B:Yes, there is one at Sanyuan Bridge. B is a famous restaurant in the city.

B:在三元橋就有一家。那是一家全市著名的餐廳。

A:I'm afraid there must be a lot of people there.

A:恐怕人很多吧。

B:I think so. I think you'd better make a phone call to see whether there is a table available.

B:我想是的。我想你們還是先打個電話看看是否有空座位。

A:But we don't know the telephone number.

A:可是我們不知道電話號碼。

B:Here is a tourist guidebook. You can look it up in the book.

B:這兒有一本旅行指南。你可以在上面查。

A:You are so kind! Thank you very much.

A:你真是太好了!非常感謝

B:It's a pleasure.

B:不用客氣。

預訂座位情景對話二:

A:Good evening,Yanjing Restaurant.

A:晚上好,這裏是燕京餐館。

B:Could I reserve a table for Saturday, September16th at 8: 00 p. m.?

B:我想訂張9月16日星期六下午8: 00的餐桌,可以嗎?

A:Certainly,sir. For how many people,please?

A;當然可以,先生。請問有幾位?

B:For two people. We would like a quiet table, please.

B:兩位。請安排個安靜的地方。

A:Of course. May I have your name , please?

A:行。請問您貴姓?

B:This is Mr. William.

B:威廉。

A:Can you spell that,please?

A:請問怎麼拼寫的?

B:William. W-I-L-L-I-A-M.

B:威廉。W_I_L_L_I_A_Mo

A:Thank you , Mr. William. Goodbye.

A:謝謝您,威廉先生。再見。

 預訂座位情景對話三:

A:May I have a reservation?

A:可以訂位子嗎?

B:Yes,of course.

B:是的,當然可以。

A:I've got three guests today. We'd like a table next to the window.

A:我有三位客人。我們想要靠窗的位子。

right. Your name,please.

B:沒問題。請問您的姓名。

A:I'm Chen Liang.

A:陳亮。

B:Chen Liang,a table for four. And when are you coming?

B:陳亮,一桌4人。什麼時候到?

A:We may come at 6 :30 p. m.,

A:大概晚上6點半。

B:OK. We look forward to seeing you. Goodbye.

B:好的。非常期望您的光臨。再見。

A:Goodbye.

A:再見。

 預訂座位情景對話四:

A:Hello,this is Hunan Restaurant.

A:您好,湖南飯店。

B:Do you have a table for four?

B:你們有4人桌嗎?

A:I'm sorry,all the tables are reserved now.

A:對不起,現在所有的桌子都訂出去了。

B:How long should we wait?

B:我們要等多久?

A:There will be vacant tables for four after eight o'clock.

A:八點之後會有空的4人桌。

B:I guess it's all right. Do you have dress code?

B:我想可以。你們有服裝規定嗎?

A:No special code.

A:沒有特殊規定。

B:OK,we will arrive at eight o'clock. Please make reservation for me.

B:好的,我們八點鐘到。請給我預訂好。

A:That's fine. Your table will be ready then.

A:好的。到時會準備好您的桌子。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀