商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊英語情景對話:預訂機票

本文已影響 1.35W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:預訂機票,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:預訂機票

  預訂機票情景對話一:

A:Excuse me,Miss.

A:小姐,打扎一下。

B:What can I do for you?

B:有事嗎?

A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.

A:我剛聽到廣播,我乘坐的航班延誤了。

B:What's your flight number?

B:您的航班號是多少?

A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.

A:飛往成都的CA216航班。

B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.

B:是的,您的航班延誤了。

A:Could you please tell me why?

A;您能告訴我是什麼原因嗎?

B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.

B:可以。由於大雨而延誤了。

A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?

A:要延誤多久?您有進一步的消息嗎?

B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.

B:很抱歉,我們現在也不知道會延誤多久。但是根據最新的天氣預報,天氣很快會變好的。

A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?

A:我們只能等了。嗯,中午前雨會停嗎?

B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.

B:很難說,夏天的天氣多變。請收聽有關航班的最新通告。

A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!

A:好的,我會的。非常感謝。再見!

B:Bye

B:再見!

 預訂機票情景對話二:

A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

A:您好!中國國際航空公司售票處。

B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

B:您好!我想確認我的訂座。

A:May I know your flight number,please?

A:請問您的航班號碼是多少?

B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八點離開北京的。

A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

A:哦,是的。那是我們飛往南昌的定期航班。請問您的名字?

B:My name is Deng Li.

B:我叫鄧立。

A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?

A:好的,找到了。您要坐經濟艙,對嗎?

B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

B:噢,不是。我記得我訂的是頭等艙。

A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

A:我再看看。現在您的票全辦妥了。謝謝您打電話來確認訂座。

B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.

B:這是我應該做的。並且我不想失掉我的訂座。

A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

A:對。假如您不確認訂座,起飛前72小時會被取消的。爲了不錯過航班,我想您應該儘早取票。

B:OK ! I shall.

B:好的!我會的。

 預訂機票情景對話三:

A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

A:我想訂一張去上海的機票。

B:When would you like to fly?

B:您想要什麼時問的票?

A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

A:越快越好。你們明天有航班嗎?

B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

B:讓我查一下,請別掛機。對不起,航班都訂滿了。我能爲您訂9月3日的票嗎?

A:That will be OK.

A:可以。

B:How many people are there in your party?

B:請問一行幾人?

A:Just me this time.

A:這次只有我一個。

B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

B:您要什麼艙位的?頭等艙?商務艙?還是經濟艙?

A:Economy class will be fine.

A:經濟艙就很好。

B:Round trip or one way trip?

B:雙程還是單程?

A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

A:我想要單程的。

B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

B:您如何付錢,現金還是劃卡?

A:I would like to pay by check.

A:我想付支票。

B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

B:對不起,我們不接受支票。

A:I'll pay by charge card then.

A:那我就劃卡吧。

B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

B:好的。請問留誰的名字?

A:Lucy Green.

A;露西·格林。

B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

B:格林小姐,您的票已經訂好了。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感謝。

B:It's a pleasure.

B:不客氣。

  預訂機票情景對話四:

A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

A:您好,中國旅行社。能爲您服務嗎?

B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

B:是的。我想去倫敦旅遊所以想讓你替我預訂一張5月1日的機票。

A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. flights have seats available.

A:請稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部訂完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有兩次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。兩次航班都有座位。

B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket

B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飛機。我要一張經濟艙的機位。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:是單程機票還是往返機票?

B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?

B:單程機票。請問多少錢?

A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

A:經濟艙的單程票價是2 300元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我知道了。我的機票確認了嗎?

A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

A:是的,我已確認了您的機票。

B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

B:給你2 300元。

A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

A.謝謝.這是機票和收據。祝您玩兒得高興。

 預訂機票情景對話五:

A:Reservation Centre;a Airlines. Can I help you?

A:中國航空公司訂座中心。能幫您嗎?

B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我來電確認我的機票。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:請問您叫什麼名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已訂了飛鎮江的125次航班機票,明天下午2: 00離開北京。可現在我想改變一下旅行日程。能不能將我的訂票改到後 天?

A:Certainly.

A:當然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:後天同次航班有座嗎?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新確認飛往鎮江的125次航班機票,離開北京的時問爲1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多謝。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章