商務英語購物英語

關於表達網購的英語情景口語

本文已影響 2.21W人 

英語口語是在真實語境中溝通信息、描述事物與情感、發表觀點和意見的能力,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景口語對話,要好好練習好口語哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於表達網購的英語情景口語

  網上的價格令人難以置信 Incredible!

ATen dollars? Maybe there are a lot of them...

十美金嗎?說不定還有很多其他的……

BSeven dollars!!! Incredible! But I saw that the seller has kind of a bad rating.

是七美金!!!不敢相信吧!但是我看到那個賣家似乎有個壞評價。

AWas it a delivery problem or a problem with the products?

是寄送出問題還是貨品本身有問題?

BI read that someone called him a cheat and a liar! And I noticed that he won't ship abroad.

我看到有人說他是詐財的騙子!而且我注意到他不郵寄國外的。

ASome people get nasty on those comments. Maybe you should write him and ask nicely.

有些人寫評價時是很不留情面的。或許你該寫信好好問他一下。

BOK. Wish me luck!

好。祝我好運囉!

  這家網店服務十分迅速 Speedy service

AThey're here! Now that's speedy service! And they arrived within two days of each other!

東西來了!現在真是服務迅速!而且這兩樣收到的時間,間隔不到兩天!

BWhat are you waiting for? Rip ‘em open!

還等什麼?拆開它們吧!

shirt is nice, but looks big.

哇……這襯衫真棒,但看起來太大件了。

BIt's nice, but how much did you end up paying?

是不錯,不過你最後付了多少錢?

AWith the shipping included--seventy dollars.

算上運費的話——七十塊美金。

BHmm... not so hot. They sell them here for about that.

嗯……不怎麼划算。這裏差不多也賣這樣的價錢。

  你說的一點錯都沒有

You betAThen I'll have to borrow it.

那我可一定要借了。

BSure you can. But I'm only gonna keep it for a month.

絕對沒問題。但是我只要保留這東西一個月。

AWhy? It's in mint condition!

爲什麼?這球拍可是狀態很棒耶!

BThat's why I can profit from it!

那就是爲什麼我可以靠它賺一筆了!

AYou're going to re-sell it on eBay Taiwan?

你要在臺灣的eBay重新賣掉?

BYou bet. eBay Taiwan doesn't have it! And bidding will start at two thousand NT. This baby's worth about six thousand to real tennis fans...

沒錯。臺灣的ebay沒有這東西!而且起標價會定在兩千塊臺幣。這個寶貝對真正的網球迷來說,價值約六千塊……

AI've created a 're a better eBayer than me!

我創造出了一個怪物……你是個比我還厲害的eBay使用者!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章