口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第75期:健身房 Gym

本文已影響 5.16K人 

ing-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第75期:健身房 Gym

Todd: OK, Yoko. We're gonna talk about exercise.

洋子,我們來談一談鍛鍊

Yoko: Exercise!

鍛鍊!

Todd: Now, you go to a gym?

你去健身房嗎?

Yoko: Maybe three times a week.

有時一週三次。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: Yeah. If I can.

如果我能去的話。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: Cause I have to.

因爲我必須去。

Todd: Why? What do you mean? Why do you have to?

爲什麼?這是什麼意思?爲什麼必須去?

Yoko: When I went to the USA, I gained a lot. 20 pounds. That was too much for me. So I decided to go to lose weight.

我在美國的時候體重增加了很多,有20磅。這對於我來說太多了。因此我決定減肥

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: If possible.

如果可以的話。

Todd: How did you lose weight?

你是如何減肥的?

Yoko: I go to the gym and run, maybe 20 minutes. I'm too lazy. I can't keep running for hours. And anyway, so I do aerobics. Do you say aerobics?

我去健身房跑步,大約跑20分鐘。我很懶,沒辦法一下跑幾個小時。另外,我還做有氧運動。你知道有氧運動嗎?

Todd: Aerobics.

有氧運動。

Yoko: Yes. Aerobics or something like that.

是的。有氧運動或是類似的運動。

Todd: OK. That's it.

只是有氧運動。

Yoko: That's it. And sometimes I swim. Yeah, but I like aerobics better than swimming.

有時候我還去游泳。是的,但相比而言我更喜歡有氧運動。

Todd: Why?

爲什麼?

Yoko: Because it's fun.

因爲那很有趣。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: And the music and dancing. Yeah, it's more fun for me.

有氧運動配上音樂和舞蹈。我感到很有趣。

Todd: When you lost the weight did you also diet or did you just exercise?

你減肥的時候節食嗎,還是隻是運動減肥?

Yoko: I just exercised cause I like eating. I love eating. I can't stop doing that, so... but I try my best not to eat chocolate too much.

只是運動減肥,因爲我喜歡美食。我喜歡吃東西。我的嘴停不下來,但我盡了最大可能少吃巧克力。

Todd: Oh, that's your weakness. Chocolate.

哦,這是你的弱點——巧克力。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK. Well, you look great so.

你現在看起來很好。

Yoko: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

謝謝,你人真好。

Tood: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

謝謝,你人真好。

Yoko: You are welcom.

不客氣。

Todd: Ok, thank you.

謝謝。

Yoko: You are welcome, talk to you soon.

不客氣,回頭再聊。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章