口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第76期:打冰球 Hockey

本文已影響 1.84W人 

美語情景對話 第76期:打冰球 Hockey

Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?

克里斯,這週五正好是13日。我想先問你個問題,你迷信嗎?

Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.

是的,我打球的時候很迷信。我有一件幸運衫和一些幸運物件。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的!

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: So what's your lucky shirt?

那麼,你的幸運襯衫是什麼樣的?

Chris: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.

那是我10年前得到的一件蹦極跳衫。它幾乎已經要散架了,但它仍舊是我的幸運衫。

Todd: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?

那麼你不洗這件襯衫或者其他幸運物件嗎?

Chris: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.

如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一場差球,我再把壞運氣都洗走。

Todd: OK. What sport are we talking about?

好的。你在說的是什麼運動。

Chris: I play ice hockey.

我說的是冰球。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.

那麼,你是一位冰球運動員!我看上去就是一副硬漢的樣子。

Chris: Yeah, I'm a goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.

是的,我是一名守門員。做一名守門員最重要的就是一定要適應自己的角色。如果遇上一場好比賽,守門員可能根本碰不到球,必須要守好自己的本分。大家對守門員這個角色還是有些陌生的。

Todd: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?

哇。真酷。你現在在日本還打冰球嗎?

Chris: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.

打過幾次,但帶着我的護具等設備趕三趟火車,再做計程車,再走800米的距離實在是太麻煩了。現在打冰球還不方便。等我有輛車肯定會經常打。

Todd: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?

這太可惜了。好吧,助你好運……那麼現在你的幸運衫是髒的還是乾淨的?現在是幸運的還是不幸運的?

Chris: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.

剛剛洗過。是的,這次需要好好洗洗。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章