口語英語實用生活英語口語

留學英語口語 第13期:入住宿舍

本文已影響 1.13W人 

CHRIS: Alright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you.want?

ing-bottom: 100%;">留學英語口語 第13期:入住宿舍
克力斯:好吧,我們需要有個計劃。首先,你要哪一張牀?

DAVE: Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?

迪夫:嗯,每個人都想要下鋪。我們何不擲硬幣來決定呢?

CHRIS: Alright. Do you have a coin?

克力斯:好吧。你有硬幣嗎?

DAVE: Yes. Here's a quarter. I flip it, you call it in the air.

迪夫:有的。這兒有一枚兩毛五的硬幣。我往上丟,你來猜。

CHRIS: Heads.

克力斯:正面

DAVE: Sorry, it's tails. You lose.

迪夫:很抱歉,是反面。你輸了。

CHRIS: Oh, well. So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.

克力斯:喔,這樣吧。你睡下鋪。我們的立體音響又怎麼辦呢?看來我們都帶了各自的音響。可只能放得下一臺。

DAVE: Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?

迪夫:你的音響比我的好,你介意我們合用嗎?

CHRIS: No, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.

克力斯:不,我不介意。我真不知道在這麼小的房間我們能把喇叭放在哪裏。

DAVE: Probably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed. Over there.

迪夫:我們或許可以把一個放在那個櫃檯上,可以把另一個放在牀的旁邊。在那邊。

CHRIS: Alright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want?

克力斯:好。真是個好主意。書桌要怎麼分呢?我們有兩張書桌,一張靠窗戶,另一張靠門?你要哪一張?

DAVE: Well, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?

迪夫:嗯,當然是靠窗戶的書桌是比較好。你認爲呢?

CHRIS: Yes, I agree.

克力斯:是呀,我同意。

DAVE: So since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.

迪夫:既然是我睡下鋪,你何不用靠窗戶的書桌呢?那會比較公平。

CHRIS: Alright.

克力斯:好吧。

DAVE: I mean, we could flip a coin for it, but I would probably win again.I'm incredibly lucky you know. Especially with girls.

迪夫:我的意思是,我們可以擲硬幣決定,但是我很可能會再贏一遍。你知道的我的運氣好得不得了。特別是跟女孩子交朋友方面。

CHRIS: Is that right?

克力斯:真的嗎?

DAVE: Yes, that's right.

迪夫:當然喔。

CHRIS: Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then. Maybe I can learn from you.

克力斯:嗯,我希望你能讓我跟着你一塊兒出去玩,或許我可以跟你學學。

DAVE: Oh, certainly. Certainly. I'm always willing to help call me Big Brother Dave.

迪夫:喔,沒問題。我一直都很樂意幫助初學者。只要叫我迪夫大哥就好了。

CHRIS: Are all lucky people so stuck up?

克力斯:所有有好運的人都那麼臭屁嗎?

DAVE: C'mon, don't take it seriously! I'm just kidding.

迪夫:好了,不要那麼認真!我是開玩笑的。

CHRIS: Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk. That's it.

克力斯:無論如何,我用靠窗戶的書桌,你睡下鋪。就這樣說定了。

DAVE: Why don't we start unpacking these boxes?

迪夫:我們何不開始把箱子打開?

CHRIS: I will go get something to eat. You unpack , when I come back, I'll unpack.

克力斯:我去吃點東西,你先整理。等我回來,我再整理。

DAVE: Alright. See you later.

迪夫:好吧,待會兒見。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章