犯罪:Talking to a Lawyer 和律師談話
本文已影響
9.38K人
13. Talking to a Lawyer
13. 和律師談話
A: I would like to hire you to represent me in court.
A:我想僱傭你在法庭上代表我。
B: What is the court case about?
B:法院案件是關於什麼的?
A: I'm being accused of robbery.
A:我被指控搶劫。
B: Did you commit the robbery?
B:你搶了嗎?
A: No! It was my twin brother.
A:沒有!是我的雙胞胎兄弟。
B: Do you have proof of that?
B:你有證據嗎?
A: I do have proof of that. I also have an airtight alibi.
A:我有證據。我也有一個密封的不在場證明。
B: When is the next court date?
B:下一次開庭日期是什麼時候?
A: I have to appear next week.
A:下週我必須出現。
B: That doesn't give me much time to prepare.
B:那沒有給我足夠的準備時間。
A: I can pay whatever you ask.
A:我可以給你想要的隨便多少。
B: In that case, let me have my secretary draw up a contract.
B:在這種情況下,我讓我的祕書起草一份合同。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載