口語英語實用生活英語口語

旅店:Asking for More Amenities 要求更多的設施

本文已影響 1.14W人 

11. Asking for More Amenities

11. 要求更多的設施

A: There are some amenities missing from my hotel room.

A:我的酒店房間的一些設施丟失了。

B: I'm so sorry to hear that. What is your room number and what's missing?

B:很抱歉聽到這個消息。你的房間號是多少,丟了什麼?

A: I'm in room 143; there is no hairdryer.

A:我在143室;沒有吹風機。

padding-bottom: 73.17%;">旅店:Asking for More Amenities 要求更多的設施

B: I can send one up to you right away.

B:我可以馬上爲你送去一個。

A: Great! So that I can use that hairdryer, can you also send up shampoo and conditioner?

A:太好了!這樣我可以使用吹風機,你可以同時送來洗髮水和護髮素嗎?

B: There should have been a basket in the bathroom with all that.

B:洗手間的籃子裏應該有這些東西。

A: Well, there isn't.

A:嗯,沒有。

B: Anything else I can send up to your room?

B:還有什麼別要送到你的房間嗎?

A: Yes, I need an iron and an ironing board.

A:是的,我需要一個熨斗和一個燙衣板。

B: Those aren't in your closet?

B:那些沒在你的衣櫃裏嗎?

A: Maybe they are invisible. I don't see them.

A:沒有。我沒有看到它們。

B: I do apologize. I'll bring them personally.

B:我很抱歉。我將親自送來。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀