娛樂:Awards Show 頒獎晚會演出
10. Awards Show
10.頒獎晚會演出
A: I love it when people fall on the red carpet!
A:我喜歡看當人們摔倒在紅毯上!
B: Why would you like watching that?
B:爲什麼你喜歡看這個?
A: It's funny to see someone famous fall!
A:看到名人摔倒很有趣!
B: I think it's mean to laugh at anyone falling.
B:我認爲嘲笑摔倒的人是刻薄的。
A: You laughed at me when I fell last time!
A:我上次摔倒的時候你就嘲笑我了!
B: Well, how would you like it if you fell on national TV?
B:好吧,你認爲如果你在國家電視臺上摔倒會怎樣?
A: I guess that would be embarrassing.
A:我想那會很尷尬。
B: You should always put yourself in others' shoes!
B:你應該換位思考!
A: I still think it's pretty funny, though.
A:不過我還是認爲那很有趣。
B: Haven't you learned your lesson?
B:你還沒有吸取你的教訓嗎?
A: Yes. If I fell on national TV, I'd be the first person to laugh.
A:沒有。如果我在國家電視臺摔倒,我會是第一個笑的人。
B: I guess that's a good attitude to have.
B:我想這是一個好的心態。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載