口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第1366期:Have you ever been stopped by the police? 你被警察攔停過嗎?

本文已影響 2.97W人 

Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.

保羅:大家好,我是保羅,來自韓國。

Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.

漢娜:我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。

Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been stopped by police before?

保羅:漢娜,你被警察攔停過嗎?

Hanna: Ah, yeah, actually I have once. I got a speeding ticket one time.

漢娜:啊,有過,我有被警察攔停過一次。當時我收到了張超速罰單。

Paul: Were you driving?

保羅:你在駕駛嗎?

Hanna: Yeah, I was driving a scooter, and well I was going a little bit too fast. And the police ...

漢娜:對,當時我騎着一輛小型摩托車行駛在路上,我的速度有點兒快。警察……

Paul: "A little bit too fast".

保羅:“有點兒快”。

Hanna: A little bit too fast, and the police were around the corner and they have the speed camera and they picked me up on that and pulled me over and ...

漢娜:速度有點兒快,警察在拐角那裏,他們有超速監控攝像機,我被監控拍到了,所以警察讓我靠邊停車……

Paul: Did you pay a find?

保羅:你付罰款了嗎?

Hanna: Yes. I did. I had to pay a fine, and I was very sad to do that.

漢娜:嗯,我付了。我必須交罰款,我對此感到很難過。

Paul: Yeah, I don't like the paying money part.

保羅:嗯,我也不喜歡交罰款。

Hanna: OK, maybe you shouldn't drive then.

漢娜:嗯,也許你不應該開車。

Paul: I can drive, but I'm not going to drive that fast.

保羅:我可以開車,不過我不會開那麼快。

Hanna: OK. Then maybe you should drive, safely and slowly.

漢娜:好吧。那也許你應該開車,確保安全,慢慢開。

Paul: Safely and slowly.

保羅:確保安全,慢慢開。

Hanna: OK.

漢娜:對。

美語情景對話 第1366期:Have you ever been stopped by the police? 你被警察攔停過嗎?

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解
1. a little bit 一點點;
He was a little bit afraid of his father's reaction.
他有點害怕父親的反應。
2. pick up 抓到;逮到;
They pick me up again on the dope charge.
他們又以毒品罪把我抓起來了。
3. pull over (通常因司機危險駕駛,警察)令(駕車者或車輛)停靠路邊;
The officers pulled him over after a high-speed chase.
警察們一路狂追後截住了他。
4. be going to do sth. 想要(做…);決定(做…);
You're going to enjoy this.
你會喜歡上這個的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章