口語英語英語突破情景對話

日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

本文已影響 2.55W人 

隨着全球化經濟步伐的加快和跨文化交流的頻繁,專業英語能力成爲了高等專門人才的必備能力素質。小編精心收集了日常英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇1

Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

所謂的文學正宗,一個是詩詞,另一個是什麼?

Jerry: Is it the novel?

是小說嗎?

Tom: No, it is prose.

不對,是散文。

Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

散文,是指題材沒有限制嗎?

Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

不是的,散文在古代是指不講究韻律的文章,在現代就是除了詩歌、戲劇、小說外的文學作品。

Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

古代的文章不是都要講究對仗的嗎?像那個什麼駢文?

Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

戰國時代的時候散文比較興盛,主要是一些歷史散文。

Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

哦,知道了,像《論語》,《孟子》這些。

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇2

Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?

你知道什麼是樂府嗎?

Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?

是詩集的名稱嗎?

Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.

不完全對,其實它是一種詩的體裁。

Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.

哦,想起來了,這種屬於敘事詩。

Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.

是的,樂府詩的特點就是有強烈的現實感。

Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?

最出名的就是那個《孔雀東南飛》了吧?

Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.

沒錯,想起這首詩,你就能馬上聯想到這個詩所講的是什麼故事。

Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.

恩,還是個悲劇。

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇3

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那輛豪華轎車!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

這有什麼了不起,“我的兒子會闊得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你幹嘛學阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

說明我是魯迅先生的粉絲啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我還以爲你是阿Q的粉絲呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我開玩笑的啊,精神勝利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

魯迅先生是爲了諷刺才塑造這樣一個人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,讓人們“哀其不幸,怒其不爭”。

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇4

Tom: Do you know who's Li Zhengjiang?

你知道李正江是誰嗎?

Jerry: Sorry, I only know Li Shuangjiang.

真抱歉,我只知道李雙江老師。

Tom: Haven't you heardof the sentence, "Be a man as the happy sheep, and marry a man as Li Zhengjiang"?

沒聽過“做人要做喜羊羊,嫁人要嫁李正江”嗎?

Jerry: I know the cartoon movie Happy sheep and Gray wolf, while, I have never heard of Li Zhengjiang.

我知道喜羊羊和灰太狼,這個李正江真的沒聽過。

Tom: Oh, I'll tell you, one day, there emerged several AD board, and the advertising slogans are very shocking.

是這樣的,成都市中心有天突然出現幾塊很大的廣告牌,上面的廣告語非常雷人。

Jerry: So Li Zhengjiang invested in the advertising?

是這個李正江做的廣告嗎?

Tom: Yes, it saids, "Li Zhengjiang, you are the happiest big"

是的,廣告語寫的是“李正江,你是最幸福的豬!

Jerry: It is OK, and a little impressive.

還好啊,蠻感人的。

Tom: While, what about "You are my honey captive, and I am your super Queen"?

那,“你是俺魚肉俺是你皇后”呢?

Jerry: It is shocking enough.

這句夠雷人的了。


看了“日常英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於日常生活的英語對話閱讀

2.有關簡單日常英語對話閱讀

3.日常的英語對話閱讀精選

4.常用英語情景對話帶翻譯

5.兩人英語對話帶中文閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章