口語英語英語突破情景對話

日常英語情景對話閱讀

本文已影響 3.01K人 

隨着科學技術的高度發展,國際合作進程的日益加快,英語在國際舞臺上發揮的作用越發顯著。這不僅反映在政治和經濟領域,在文化交流方面表現得更爲明顯。小編精心收集了日常英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

日常英語情景對話閱讀
  日常英語情景對話篇1

Ann: Today is the Hallowmas. The children must be very happy.

今天是萬聖節,孩子們一定很開心。

Lily: Yes, they have looked forward to it for several weeks.

是的,他們好幾個星期前就在期待了。

Ann: When I look at them, I often recall my childhood. I believe we were much happier than the children now.

當我看着他們,我經常想起我的童年,我認爲我們那時候比現在的孩子們更開心。

Lily: Yes, when the Hallowmas came, I often ran out with my brothers to knock neighborhood’s door.

是的,當萬聖節來到的時候,我經常和我們的兄弟們跑出去敲鄰居家的門。

Ann: And then, we would say, “Trick or treat”.

.然後呢,我們會說:“不請吃就搗蛋”。

Lily: Yes. We often knocked the seniors’ door, and they loved us to play in their house.

恩,我們經常敲得是老人家的門,他們喜歡我們去他們家玩。

Ann: I remember there was an old couple who usually prepared lots of candies and scattered them to us.

我記得有一對老夫婦總是準備了很多糖果,然後撒向我們。

Lily: What is the children’s activity this evening?

孩子們今晚的活動是什麼?

Ann: They said they want to knock the whole door in this building.

他們說他們要去敲開這棟樓所有的門。

Lily: Wow, great! I want to follow them.

哇,太好了,我要跟他們去。

  日常英語情景對話篇2

Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?

你認爲黃山怎麼樣?

Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?

很棒,幹嘛突然問起?

Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.

下週我們公司組織去那旅遊,我先收集點信息。

Tom: It is worth travellng gshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.

那可真是選對地方了。黃山是中國的十大風景名勝之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之稱。

Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.

真希望那天早點到來。

Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?

你知道黃山的四絕是什麼嗎?

Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.

山嘛,肯定是石頭。

Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.

讓我來告訴你吧,奇鬆、怪石、雲海、溫泉稱爲黃山四絕。

  日常英語情景對話篇3

Bob: John, help me!

約翰,救我。

John: What’s up?

怎麼了?

Bob: Mom is going to kill me.

媽媽要殺了我。

John: Why? What did you do again?

爲什麼?你又做什麼?

Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.

我的成績很差,今天學校的成績單寄到家了。

John: So she found the truth.

所以她發現真相了。

Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?

是的,你能聽到她在尖叫了嗎?

John: I think so. You have to duck down here.

是的,你得躲到這兒來。

Bob: John, you are my best brother.

約翰,你是我最好的哥哥。

John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.

我相信你得想想補救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了廟啊。

  日常英語情景對話篇4

Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?

你看過由網友蒐集的《蝸居》雷人臺詞了嗎?

Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.

我沒看過,但是我之前讀過這本小說,小說真的不錯。

Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.

是啊,故事裏本來是體現一對夫婦爲在上海買房子而經歷的艱辛,看了電視劇完全不是這麼回事嘛。

Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?

你說的那個雷人臺詞是怎麼回事?

Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".

很多人反映臺詞過於露骨,“比拍三級片還放得開。”

Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?

所以說電視劇變味成漂亮女孩甘心做貪官二奶故事了?

Leo: Netizens meant that.

網友們的意思是這樣的!

Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.

沒準這不代表所有觀衆的意見。

Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.

導演解釋說:“電視劇的臺詞是原小說的一個特點,我們也是儘可能地把小說的一些語言特點保留了,我覺得沒有什麼露骨的。”

Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.

或許我們自己看一下電視劇,就自然會有評斷了。

  日常英語情景對話篇5

客人: Hey, waiter, come here.

嘿,服務員,過來。

服務員: What is the matter,sir?

怎麼了,先生?

客人: I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

我要投訴,找你們經理來。

服務員: Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?

客人: Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

看這湯,上面漂着一隻蒼蠅。

服務員: That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

客人: Anyway, I want to see your manager.

不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

服務員: OK, I go to find our manager.

好,我去找經理。

客人: I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

服務員: We will, please wait a moment.

會的,請稍等。


看了“日常英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.生活英語情景對話:我愛閱讀

2.簡單的日常英語對話

3.簡單日常英語對話

4.日常生活英語對話

5.有關日常生活情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章