口語英語口語英語學習方法

常用英語口語(五)

本文已影響 4.94K人 

下面是本站小編整理的一些常用英語口語, 希望對大家有幫助。

常用英語口語(五)

  四十一、Talking About Feelings 敘述感受

601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光彩照人。

602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的經歷。

603. I am on top of the world. 我高興到了極點。

604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒極了。

605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 聖誕樹真華美。

606. What a boring movie it is! 多麼無聊的一場電影啊。

607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎麼能做這麼沉悶乏味的演講。

608. How fragrant the flowers are! 這些花真香!

609. The party is making too much noise. 這次聚會太吵了。

610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿這條裙子顯的很漂亮。

611. The coat doesn’t suit you. 這件外衣不太適合你。

612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭維讓我噁心。

613. We had a good time. 我們玩的很開心。

614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我們玩的很開心。

615. I am bored to death. 我無聊死了。

  四十二、Looking For A House 尋找住房

616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。

617. It’s really a bargain. 租金很便宜。

618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有傢俱的房子。

619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子裏有供暖設備。

620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的傢俱?

621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 這房子挺舊的,得刷一下才行。

622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen. 我想要一套有兩間臥室和一個廚房的公寓。

623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市區的房子很貴。

624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?

625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me. 我覺得住在這裏象在家裏一樣。房東太太對我很好。

626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我們有一些廚房用具和一套餐廳設備。

627. There’s no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove. 廚房裏沒有煤氣竈,但你可以用電爐。

628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室裏有淋浴器。

629. I have a dog, but it’s very quiet. 我有一隻狗,不過它很安靜。

630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it. 房間裏有一個很大的壁櫥,你可以把你的行李放進去。

  四十三、Talking About Dressing 談論衣着

631. What will you wear for the party? 晚會上你穿什麼?

632. I’ll wear my blue dress. 我會穿我的蘭色裙子。

633. Don’t you think it’s too formal? 你不覺得太正式了嗎?

634. Why? What will you wear? 爲什麼?你會穿什麼?

635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿襯衣和牛仔褲。

636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你應該把你的套裝拿去洗燙一下。

637. You’d better put on your jacket. It’s cold outside. 你最好穿上夾克,外面冷。

638. The blouse no longer fits me. 這件襯衣不再合我身了。

639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我兒子已經長的穿不了這條褲子了。

640. The shoes are worn-out. 這鞋已經不能穿了。

641. I don’t like wearing the uniform. 我不喜歡穿制服。

642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴會前你想換衣服嗎?

643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋帶鬆了。

644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了繫鞋帶。

645. Take off your hat. It doesn’t fit. 取下你的帽子,它不適合你。

  四十四、Expressing Different Opinions 表達不同的觀點

646. He is a very creative student. 他是個很有創造力的學生。

647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你說的很有意思。

648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在這一點上,我不能同意你的意見。

649. You’ve got the point. 你抓住了問題的實質。

650. That’s the point. 這正是問題的關鍵。

651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同學正在熱烈討論。

652. Let’s just run through the arguments for and against. 我們來看一下贊成和反對的理由。

653. Please sum up what you said just now. 請把你剛纔說的總結一下。

654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 關於這點,誰還有什麼別的要說嗎?

655. Does anybody share David’s opinion? 有誰同意大衛的觀點嗎?

656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什麼證據可以支持你的說法嗎?

657. Well, it depends. 這得視情況而定。

658. I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further. 我想我們沒有必要進一步討論這個問題。

659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有兩面性。

660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最後我們達成了一致。

  四十五、About Things In The future 考慮將來可能從事的活動

661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 畢業後我想當記者。

662. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我們就去野餐。

663. As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know. 他一來,我們就告訴他。

664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按時交房租,你就能住這兒。

665. When she leaves, he’ll cry for a day. 她走時,他會哭一天。

666. She will go into business when she wants to. 她想經商時就會去經商。

667. I’ll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我就會去倫敦。

668. I’ll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我會工作五年,然後會學校。

669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing. 如果他仍寫的這麼好的話,他將成爲一個作家

670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到機場接我。

671. I’m thinking of quitting the job. 我在考慮辭職。

672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算學攝影。

673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我們週末開個派對,你覺得怎麼樣?

674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定會保持獨身。

675. He will probably follow in his father’s footsteps. 他可能會繼承父業。

  四十六、Things That Might Have Happened 可能發生的事

676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home. 我要是呆在家裏的話,假期會好過的多。

677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自從我上次見到你以後你都在幹什麼?

678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape. 如果我昨天錢夠的話,我就買了那盒磁帶了。

679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily. 回過頭來看,我想我不應該如此輕易的放棄那次比賽。

680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 如果我打的去的話就不會遲到了。

681. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it. 就算再考一次你也通不過。

682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt. 就算你給了他更多的錢,他也還不清債務。

683. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday? 如果你昨天沒有出去野餐的話。你會幹什麼?

684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告訴了他。

685. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我希望你沒有欺騙我。

686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. 如果天氣好的話,我們就去公園了。

687. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him? 如果你沒有朝他揮手,他能看見你嗎?

688. You should have studied much harder. 你本應該更努力的學習。

689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn’t have enough courage. 我本想和老師爭論那個問題,但我沒有足夠的勇氣。

690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year. 當我的父母去年出國的時候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。

  四十七、Talking About Likes And Dislikes 詢問喜歡和不喜歡的事

691. What’s your favorite sport? 你最喜歡什麼運動?

692. I like football best. 我最喜歡足球。

693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜歡的。

694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 釣魚和登山,你更喜歡哪一個?

695. Neither. 一個都不喜歡。

696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 蘋果,梨,香蕉,你最喜歡哪個?

697. He’s crazy about Michael Jordan. 他瘋狂喜愛邁克•喬丹。

698. She hates boxing. 她討厭拳擊。

699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厭惡觀看拳擊。

700. She has good taste in clothes. 她對服裝很有鑑賞力。

701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空閒時你喜歡幹什麼?

702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜歡收集郵票。

703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜歡茶。

704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 這部電影你最不喜歡什麼?

705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情願睡覺也不看這部電影。

  四十八、Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。

706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你應該聽老師的話。

707. That’s just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。

708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是這樣。

709. Good try, but not quite right. 是個很好的嘗試,但並不完全正確。

710. That’s rather disappointing. 真是讓人失望。

711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money. 我認爲你的外套不值得這麼多錢。

712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要隨地吐痰行嗎?

713. It’s only a suggestion, you don’t have to take it. 這只是一個建議,你可以不聽。

714. If you really want my advice I don’t think you should quit school. 如果你真想聽我的意見,我想你不應該退學。

715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. 謝謝你的建議,但我得自己想想。

716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him. 他誰的話也不聽,你勸他是在浪費時間。

717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經長大了,可以自己拿主意了。

718. Your work seems unsatisfactory. / Your work does not seem satisfactory.你的工作看起來並不令人滿意。

719. What about your opinion? 你怎麼想?

720. In general I agree with you. 我大體上同意你的看法。

  四十九、Asking For Help 請別人幫忙

721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我開門嗎?

722. With pleasure. 樂意幫忙。

723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意開窗嗎?

724. Not at all. 一點兒也不。

725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我買鉛筆?

726. Sure. 當然。

727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一點兒錢嗎?

728. No problem. How much? 沒問題,你要多少?

729. I hope I’m not bothering you. 我希望我沒有打擾你。

730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不會給你添太多麻煩。

731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感謝你的幫助。

732. I don’t want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻煩你。

733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 對不起,你能幫我個忙嗎?

734. I’d be glad to help. 我樂意幫忙。

735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄這封信嗎?

  五十、Getting Ready For A Journey 準備旅行

736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前還有很多事情要做。

737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到銀行去取一下錢。

738. Traveler’s checks are very convenient for long-distance travel. 旅行支票對於長途旅行很方便。

739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什麼東西要向海關申報的嗎?

740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必須提前申請護照。

741. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 個人物品不需要關稅

742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food. 等一個半小時吧,我們還得多準備些事物。

743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我們應該叫貝蒂一起去嗎?

744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你說的辦。

745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? 您能告訴我問訊處的電話號碼嗎?

746. Would you prefer to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通車還是特快?

747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我買了張臥鋪票。

748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你訂票了嗎?

749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it. 如果不是你提起的話,我肯定想不到。

750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我會去火車站送你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀