口語英語口語英語學習方法

瘋狂英語實用口語大全

本文已影響 6.23K人 

下面是本站小編整理的瘋狂英語實用口語大全, 希望對大家有幫助。

瘋狂英語實用口語大全

從起牀到出門

早晨好!

Good morning.

Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。)

Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。)

鬧鐘響了嗎?

Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。

Did the alarm clock buzz?

Did the alarm clock ring?

該起牀了!

It's time to get up!

It's time to get up! (該起牀了!)

I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)

It's time to wake up!

It's time to get out of bed.

It's time to get ready.

快點兒起牀!

Get up soon.

Get up soon. (快點兒起牀!)

I don't want to. (我真不想起。)

你醒了嗎?

Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示“起牀”、“起”的動作。awake是形容詞,表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。

Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?)

I am now. (我剛醒。)

你不舒服嗎?

Are you feeling sick?

Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?)

No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)

睡得好嗎?

Did you sleep well?

Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)

Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)

Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)

No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡着。)

能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎?

Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“關”,多用於收音機、電視、照明等類的東西。雖然現在有許多東西無需用按鈕開關,但一般也用turn off表示。

Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。)

你終於起來了。

You finally got up.

You finally got up. (你終於起來了。)

I'm still sleepy. (我還困着呢!)

今天是個好天!

It's a nice day!

It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!)

It sure is. (是不錯啊。)

It's a beautiful day!

It's a wonderful day!

It's a great day!

昨晚你熬夜了?

Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

Did you go to bed late last night?

把被子疊好。

Let's fold up the futon. *fold意爲“摺疊”,fold up意爲“疊好”、“疊整齊”;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意爲“被子”。

Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。)

昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。

You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼嚕”。

You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)

Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)

You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意爲“鋸木頭”,在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。

我做了個可怕的夢。

I had a nightmare.

I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。)

It's all right now. (現在沒事了。)

你一直沒關燈啊。

You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”、“保持某種狀態”的意思,表達“電燈一直開着”、“發動機一直開着”、“窗戶一直開着”也可以用這種句型。

You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)

我得洗臉了。

I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。

該吃早飯了。

It's time to eat breakfast.

It's time to have breakfast.

我還困着呢。

I'm still sleepy.

I'm still drowsy.

我還打哈欠呢。

I'm still yawning.

昨天的酒還沒醒呢。

I have a hangover.

我是個夜貓子。

I'm a night person. *“早上起不來”的意思。

I'm a night person. (我是個夜貓子。)

I'm not. (我可不是。)

I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。)

我是用咖啡來提神的。

Coffee wakes me up.

Coffee gets me going.

刷牙了嗎?

Did you brush your teeth?

Have you brushed your teeth?

我得梳梳頭了。

I have to comb my hair.

穿什麼好呢?

What should I wear?

What should I wear? (穿什麼好呢?)

The red one. (穿紅的吧!)

Which dress should I wear?

Which one should I wear?

What should I put on?

快換衣服。

Hurry up and get dressed.

Hurry up and get dressed. (快換衣服。)

Why? (幹嘛?)

把睡衣收好。

Put those pajamas away!

Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)

Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)

我走了,媽媽。

I'm leaving. Bye mom!

I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。媽媽再見!)

Study hard. (好好學習啊!)

I'll see you when I get back.

I'm taking off now.

See you.

See you later.

今天我們逃學吧。

Let's play hooky today! *play hooky爲俚語“逃學”。

Let's play hooky today! (今天我們逃學吧。)

Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)

你毛衣穿反了。

You're wearing your sweater inside out.

You have your sweater on inside out.

上下顛倒了。

It's upside down.

別忘了扔垃圾呀。

Don't forget to take out the garbage.

Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可別忘了扔垃圾!)

I won't. (忘不了!)

今天該你扔垃圾了。

It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。

今天你幹什麼?

What are you doing today?

What are you doing today? (今天你們幹嘛?)

We're having a track and field meet. (今天我們開運動會。)

你快點兒,我們該遲到了。

If you don't hurry, we'll be late.

If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快點兒,我們該遲到了!)

Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)

Hurry up or we'll be late.

快點兒,上學該遲到了。

Hurry or you'll be late for school.

Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快點兒,上學該遲到了。)

What time is it? (現在幾點?)

你鎖門了嗎?

Did you lock the door?

Have you locked the door?

沒忘了什麼東西吧?

Aren't you forgetting something?

Aren't you forgetting something? (沒忘了什麼東西吧?)

I don't think so. (我想沒有。)

都已經8點了!

It's already 8:00.

It's 8:00 already.

我晚了!

I'm late!

I'm late! (我晚了!)

Hurry up! (快點兒吧!)

我得趕緊走!

I have to rush!

I have to hurry (up)!

I have to get going!

I have to get moving.

你今天會回來得晚嗎?

Are you gonna be late today?

Are you gonna be late today? (你今天會回來得晚嗎?)

No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一樣。)

幾點回來?

What time are you coming home?

What time are you coming home? (幾點回來?)

Around seven o'clock. (大概7點左右吧。)

飯盒帶了嗎?

Have you got your lunch box?

Have you got your lunch box? (飯盒帶了嗎?)

Yes, right here. (嗯,帶了。)

今天好像要下雨。

It might rain today.

It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)

Take your umbrella with you. (帶上傘吧!)

出門的時候,可別忘了鎖門。

Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.

●從回家到就寢

我回來了。

I'm home.

I'm home. (我回來了。)

Welcome back. (你回來了。)

I'm back!

你回來了。

Welcome home!

Welcome back!

今天過得愉快嗎?

Did you have a good time?

今天怎麼樣?

How did it go today?

How was your day?

我可以出去玩兒會兒嗎?

Can I go out to play?

Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩兒會兒嗎?)

After you finish your homework. (寫完作業再去吧。)

我餓了。

I'm hungry.

I'm hungry. (我餓了。)

We have some snacks. (吃點兒點心吧。)

點心在哪兒?

Where are the snacks?

Where are the snacks? (點心在哪兒?)

They're in the cupboard. (在碗櫥裏。)

我去補習學校了啊。

I'm going to cram school now. *cram意爲“填鴨式補習”。

I'm going to cram school now. (我去補習學校了啊。)

Call when you finish. (下課後來個電話。)

能給我點兒零花錢嗎?

May I have my allowance?

May I have my allowance? (能給我點兒零花錢嗎?)

What do you want to buy? (你要買什麼呀?)

真累啊!

I'm tired.

I'm exhausted. (我精疲力盡了)

I'm pooped. *俚語

晚飯你想吃什麼?

What would you like for dinner?

What would you like for dinner? (晚飯你想吃什麼?)

How about steak? (吃牛排怎麼樣?)

What do you want for dinner? (晚飯吃什麼?)

What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚飯你想吃點什麼?)

你能幫我準備餐具嗎?

Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是將刀、*和杯子在桌子上擺好,準備吃飯的意思。

Would you help me set the table? (你能幫我準備餐具嗎?)

I'd be happy to. (樂意之至。)

Help me set up the table, will you? (你能幫我把餐具擺好嗎?)

晚飯做什麼好呢?

What should I make for dinner?

What should I whip up for dinner?

What should I cook for dinner?

What should I fix for dinner?

還是家好哇。

It's good to be home.

There's no place like home. *意爲“哪兒也沒有自己家好”,是句常用的諺語。

It feels so good to be home.

你能不能趕緊去趟商店?

Would you run to the store? *不見得是“跑着去”,在這兒是“快點兒去”的意思。

Would you run to the store? (你能不能快點兒去趟商店?)

In just a minute. (稍等一下。)

洗澡水燒好了。

The bath is ready.

It's been a long day. (今天真累呀!)

The bath is ready. (洗澡水燒好了。)

我要衝個澡。

I'm taking a shower.

I'm going to take a shower.

晚飯做好了嗎?

Is dinner ready?

Is dinner ready? (晚飯好了嗎?)

Not yet. (還沒呢。)

Is it time for dinner yet? (該吃晚飯了吧?)

Have you made dinner? (晚飯做好了嗎?)

媽媽,今天晚飯吃什麼?

Mom, what's for dinner tonight?

Mom, what did you make for dinner?

Mom, what did you fix for dinner?

晚飯吃什麼?

What's for dinner?

What's for dinner? (晚飯吃什麼?)

Salisbury steak. (吃漢堡肉餅。)

Great! (太棒了。)

今天吃咖哩飯。

Today, we're having curry.

We're having curry today.

還要多久才能做好呀?

How soon can you get it ready?

How soon can you get it ready? (還要多久才能做好呀?)

In about five more minutes. (再有5分鐘吧。)

When will it be ready?

How soon will it be done?

我吃了啊。

Let's eat.

Shall we begin? (可以吃了嗎?)

請先吃吧。

Please go ahead.

Please help yourself.

這把刀真快呀!

This knife cuts well, doesn't it?

This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (這刀挺好使的,是不是?)

It sure does. (真挺快的。)

水開啦!

The water is boiling!

The water is boiling! (水開啦!)

O.K. (知道啦!)

開飯啦!

Come and get it! *這句直譯爲“來端菜!”it是指“做好了的飯菜”,全句的意思是“飯做好了,來吃吧!”。是母親常說的話。

It's time for dinner! (該吃晚飯啦!)

Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早飯/午飯/晚飯好了啊!)

該吃飯啦!

It's time to eat.

It's time to eat. (該吃飯啦!)

Finally. (終於吃上飯嘍!)

這就來啦!

I'm coming.

I'll be right there. (我馬上就去。)

I'm on my way.

手洗乾淨了嗎?

Did you wash your hands well?

Did you wash your hands well? (手洗乾淨了嗎?)

Yes. (洗乾淨了。)

別弄灑了。

Don't spill it!

Don't tip it over.

把碗裏的菜吃光。

Eat all of your vegetables.

Finish your vegetables.

Finish up your vegetables.

把飯吃光。

Finish up your plate.

Finish up your plate. (把碗裏的飯吃乾淨。)

I'm trying to. (這不吃着呢嘛。)

我不喜歡吃蘆筍。

I don't like asparagus.

I don't like asparagus. (我不喜歡吃蘆筍。)

Don't be picky. (不許挑食。)

謝謝您的款待。

It was very delicious. Thank you.

It was a wonderful dinner. (謝謝您豐盛的晚餐。)

能幫我收拾盤子嗎?

Would you clear the table?

Would you put the dishes away?

把盤子洗了。

Do the dishes! *最好就這樣記住。

Do the dishes! (把盤子洗了。)

I will. (就去洗。)

Do the dishes! (把盤子洗了。)

It's not my turn. (今天不該我洗。)

Wash the dishes!

我擦盤子。

I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……幹”、“除去水氣”和“擦”的意思。

你幹什麼呢?

What are you doing? *口語中一般發成“What're you doing?”

我看電視呢。

I'm watching TV. *注意在這種情況下,TV前不加the。

有什麼好看的節目嗎?

Are there any good programs on TV?

Are there any good programs on TV? (有什麼好看的節目嗎?)

No, not today. (沒有,今天沒什麼好看的。)

野茂上電視了。

Nomo is on TV.

8頻道演什麼呢?

What's on Channel 8?

能不能幫我換個臺?

Would you change the channel?

Would you switch the channel?

Would you change the station?

我還想看電視。

I want to watch more TV.

I want to watch more TV. (我還想看電視。)

You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得夠多的了。)

鋪牀吧。

Let's spread out the futon. *spread意爲“鋪開”。

Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出來吧。)

我困了。

I'm sleepy.

I'm sleepy. (我困了。)

Why don't you take a nap? (你幹嘛不睡午覺?)

I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睜不開眼。

作業做了嗎?

Did you do your homework?

Did you finish your homework?

好好學習。

Study hard.

Study hard. (好好學習。)

I am. (好好學着呢。)

快點睡覺。

Hurry up and go to sleep.

遊戲玩夠了吧。

Enough with your video games.

Enough with your video games. (遊戲玩夠了吧。)

I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)

一定要刷牙噢。

Make sure you brush your teeth.

Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)

I will. (一定刷。)

明天的東西都準備好了嗎?

Are you ready for tomorrow?

Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的東西都準備好了嗎?)

No, not yet. (沒有,還沒準備好呢。)

我去洗個澡。

I'm going to take a bath.

I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗個澡。)

Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)

該睡覺了。

Time to go to sleep.

Time to go to sleep. (該睡覺了。)

Just a minute. (再等一下。)

電視還開着呢。

You left the TV on.

You left the TV on. (電視還開着呢。)

Sorry about that. (對不起,我忘了關。)

You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了關電視啦。)

別把你的東西都攤在這兒。

Don't leave your stuff here.

Don't leave your stuff here. (別把你的東西都攤在這兒。)

I won't. (知道了。)

把鬧鐘定在8點了。

I set the alarm clock for 8:00.

I set it for 8:00.

明天7點叫醒我。

Wake me up at seven tomorrow.

Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7點叫醒我。)

Sure thing. (知道了。)

晚安。

Good night.

Good night. (晚安。)

Sweet dreams. (做個好夢。)

做個好夢。

Sweet dreams! *該句和Good night!一起用於就寢前。一般人均可使用,特別多用於父母對子女。

Sweet dreams! (做個好夢。)

Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭蟲”,直譯是“別讓臭蟲咬了。”但現在沒有這種意思,只是睡覺前常用的表達方式之一。

Have pleasant dreams.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章