口語英語口語英語練習小對話

商務英語口語900句 (27)

本文已影響 2.07W人 

Unit Twenty-Seven 索賠內容及金額

商務英語口語900句 (27)

Part One

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.


我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。


792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.


有好幾個箱子是壞的,裏面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。


793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.


包裝不固,大量的東西漏了出來。


794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.


我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。


795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.


將近20%的包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。


796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.


我們在2000箱玻璃製品中發現了不少木箱及內裝製品破損。


797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.


驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。


798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.


非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達後,有8箱嚴重破損。


799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.


經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其餘的也無法使用。


800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.


經複驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。


801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.


我方現向貴方索賠10臺劣質的縫紉機。


802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.


這批運輸的貨物短缺1450磅。


803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.


貨物抵運時,我方發現至少有50個箱子遭損,佔了總量的20%。


804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.


當貨物抵達時,我方立即對商品進行了檢驗,發現短缺15KG。


805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.


我方非常吃驚地發現將近有30%的電子組件被水所污。


806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.


貴方應該更換所有的瑕疵品,並賠償我們這一回所丟掉的生意,以彌補我們的損失。


807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.


在對運抵的貨物進行了檢驗之後,發現短重50噸。


808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.


我方發現第16號箱中少了3包。


809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.


我方現向貴方索賠,賠償我方的化肥短缺。


810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.


我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,賠償因劣質貨給我方造成的損失。


Part Two

811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.


我方希望補償所有相關費用。


812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.


根據商檢報告,我方向你們索賠3000美元。


813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.


我方要求貴方賠償我方每噸105美元的糖的所的損失。


814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.


我方要求賠償1800美元來補償劣質品。


815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.


我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,要求貴方賠償7000美元,加上商檢費。


816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.


貴公司應賠償我們3%的損失,商檢費也應該由貴公司負擔。


817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.


這是損失清單一張,你方應賠付我方2450美元。


818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.


我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,要求貴方賠償我方貨物受損而引起的損失27500美元。


819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.


我方發現我們上週收到的電視機的質量低於標準,因此我們向貴方提出5%的索賠。


820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.


由於這批貨物的質量問題,我們向你方索賠230英鎊。


821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.


我們不得不向貴方索賠6000英鎊,作爲因劣質貨物給我方造成的損失賠償。


822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.


我方不得不向貴方提出索賠2萬美元,以補償不合格貨物。


823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.


如果貴方同意降價30%,我方可以接受這批貨。


824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.


希望貴方能儘快理賠。


825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.


對短缺的索賠必須在貨物抵達後的30天內提出。


826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.


請早日將賠償金匯給我方。


827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.


在對商品進行商檢時,我方發現許多縫紉機遭到了嚴重的損壞。


828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.


請在一週之內調換另外5臺冰箱,並降價5臺冰箱總價值的30%。


829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.


如果貴方能儘快將調換的運送給我方,我方將不勝感激


830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.


我方堅持認爲貴方應該用好貨來調換壞貨。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章