口語英語口語英語學習材料

A Bad Steak 糟糕的牛排

本文已影響 1.38W人 

I'm calling the waiter.

我正在叫服務員。

What's the matter?

怎麼了?

This steak has too much fat.

這牛排有太多脂肪。

What do you want the waiter to do?

你想要服務員做什麼?

Bring me a better steak.

給我一個更好的牛排。

padding-bottom: 61.35%;">A Bad Steak 糟糕的牛排

I wouldn't do that.

我不會那樣做。

Why not?

爲什麼不?

They will drop the new steak on the floor, step on it, and then spit on it.

他們會把新牛排在掉地板上,用腳踩它,然後朝它吐口水。

You're crazy.

你瘋了。

Then the waiter will give you a big smile as he brings you the new steak.

然後服務員會給你一個大大的微笑,在他帶爲你端上新的牛排時。

Where do you get these crazy ideas?

你從哪裏得到這些瘋狂的想法?

I used to cook in a restaurant!

我過去曾在一家餐廳當廚師!

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章