口語英語口語英語學習材料

Sweet Dreams 美好的夢想

本文已影響 2.63W人 

I don't like that man.

我不喜歡那個男人。

Why not?

爲什麼不喜歡?

He's a dirty old man.

他是一個又髒又老的傢伙。

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

He's old enough to be my father, yet he asked me out.

他老到可以做我爸爸,但他卻約我出去。

Well, you can't blame a man for asking.

好吧,你不能責備一個約你出去的人。

padding-bottom: 66.6%;">Sweet Dreams 美好的夢想

He should act his age.

他應該做他的年齡應該做的事。

But a lot of old people are still interested in dating.

但是很多人仍然對約會有興趣。

They should find a nice hobby.

他們應該找一個好點的愛好。

Just wait until you're 50 years old.

等到你也50歲的時候吧。

Dating will be the furthest thing from my mind.

約會是會是爲最不會想到的事。

That's what you say now. Wait till you're 50.

你現在是這麼說,等到50歲看吧。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀