英語作文英語作文範文

商務英語詢盤函電範文

本文已影響 1.62W人 

英文詢盤在商務合作中是我們經常會收到的信件,它們的寫作格式一般是什麼呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理的商務英語詢盤函電寫作範文,供大家參閱!

商務英語詢盤函電範文
  商務英語詢盤函電範文篇1

Dear Mr. Smith,

We purchased a large quantity of your products a few months ago and found them very satisfactory.

Currently, we are in need of the same quantity of the item and would like to consider ordering them from your company again, this being subject to provided terms and conditions that could be more favorable than our previous order.

As you are probably aware, due to the import from third countries, the price for steel products has been going down since this year and up to now has not reached the same level that of last year. Provided that you can provide us with the same quality products,

we would be extremely pleased to have your firm offer and samples sent to us. We look forward to having a good cooperation with you.

Yours Sincerely, Zhang San

  商務英語詢盤函電範文篇2

Dear Sirs,

We visited your stand at the Canton Fair last month, and we are interested in your silk neckties displayed in your showroom. Now we are writing to inquire about these products.

We would be pleased to receive a copy of your catalogue, together with some samples of your newest commodities. We would also be grateful if you could send us your best offer indicating packing, specification, quantity available, terms of payment and the earliest time. It would be highly appreciated if you quote your lowest price on CIF London.

Should your goods are satisfactory and the price be found competitive, we would place large orders from with you. We are looking forward to your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,

Michelle Johns

  詢盤提出常用英語

We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

我們已向該公司提出詢價( 詢盤 )。

We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

對該公司的詢價信, 我們已經回覆。

We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 該公司關於這類商品的詢盤 。

We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

我們已邀請客戶對該商品提出詢價。

Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 敬請將貴公司的進口商品目錄寄來爲荷。

We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

如能得到貴方特殊的詢價, 則甚爲感謝

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

敬請惠寄報價單和樣品可否? 請酌。

Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 由於這一次訂購是合同的組成部分, 請提供最好的條件。

Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

請告知以現金支付的優惠 條款 和折扣比例。

Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 由於打折扣, 請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。

We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods. 貴公司7月1日來函就該商品優惠條件的詢盤敬悉。

Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

由於打折扣, 請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。

Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

請告知該商品的價格和質量。

Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

請對日本生產的合成纖維的製品, 如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報最低價格。

Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬請告知該貨以現金支付的最低價格。

Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar. 敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。

At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November? 請報德克薩斯州產中等 棉花 50包、11月份交貨的最低價格是多少?

Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

請報10英擔、一級軟木(瓶)塞的最低價格。

We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的最低價格。

I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

請貴方惠寄商品目錄並報價、謝謝。

Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

請對該商品報最低價。

We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods. 貴公司7月1日來函就該商品優惠條件的詢盤敬悉。

We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如收到貴司對機械產品的詢價, 我們將甚表謝意。

We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如能告知該商品的詳細情況, 則不勝感謝。

We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods. 如您能告知該商品的現行價格, 將不勝感謝。

  詢盤常用句型

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能給我一個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.

我們希望你們報離岸價格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamburg for the chairs.

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 優惠的

firm price 實價,實盤

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

爲了便於我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders?

你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。


看過商務英語詢盤函電寫作範文的人還看了:

1.商務英語詢盤信格式範文

商務英語寫作—詢盤範文

3.商務英語信函寫作範文

4.買方詢盤英文範文

5.國際商務英語函電範文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章