英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

從出生到成人:有那麼多感謝的話想對媽媽說

本文已影響 2.84W人 

從出生到成人:有那麼多感謝的話想對媽媽說

1. From when you were an infant…
1. 當我們還是個嬰兒的時候...
Thanks for staying up at all hours when I was a tiny human who could't use words.
感謝您,當我還是個不會講話的小小人兒,您幾個小時熬夜不睡....

2. From your curious exploratory days…
2. 從你開始好奇地探索一切的時候....
Thanks for taking the time to actually babyproof the house! I tried to get into everything!
感謝您花時間去實實在在的整理房間、讓我足夠安全!而我又試着習慣所有的東西!

3. From your terrible toddler years…
3. 在你開始糟糕地蹣跚學步的時候....
Thank you for continuing to love me even when I made the most horrible of messes.
感謝您依然愛我,即使當我把東西搞得一團糟的時候。

4. From those middle school days…
4. 上中學的時候...
Thanks for driving a bunch of dirty, sweaty, hyperactive middle schoolers to soccer practice. I know we smelled.
感謝您載着一羣又髒又熱還極度活躍的學生去參加足球訓練。我知道我們臭死了。
5. From your “high school phases…”
5. 在你讀高中的那個階段....
Thanks for letting me use your makeup remover during my emo phase in high school. I used a lot of eyeliner.
感謝您允許我在高中搖滾節目上使用您的卸妝油。我當時抹了太濃的眼線。...

6. And your teenage angst days…
6. 在你煩惱的青少年時期...
Thank you for not totally disowning me when I went through my rebellious phase.
感謝您在叛逆期沒有讓我放縱。

7. From back when you needed to learn some adult responsibilities…
7. 當你需要學習一些成人責任的時候...

Thank you for walking me through how to wash my clothes on my phone over the phone. I know I should have learned earlier.
感謝您在電話裏指導我怎麼洗衣服。我知道我應該早點學的。

8. From when you got to live alone for the first time…
8. 當你第一次獨自生活的時候...
Thank you for not crying too much when I left for college.
在我離開家去上大學的時候,感謝您沒有哭的很厲害。

9. …and when you had to move back in.
9. ...以及當你不得不搬回來的時候...
Thank you for letting me live with you after I graduated college. Yes, it was weird for everyone.
感謝您在我大學畢業之後允許我和您住在一起。我知道這對大家來說都比較怪異。

10. From when you finally became a parent yourself!
10. 當你最終爲人父母的時候!
Thank you for being the de facto person to look after your grandkids. Sorry I don't pay you like a babysitter.
感謝您成爲了真正照顧您孫子的人。也很抱歉我沒有按照保姆的待遇來付給您報酬。

Basically, thanks, Mom. You were right!
11. 總而言之,謝謝,媽媽,你那時候(爲我所做的)都是對的!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章